Natural teeth for WREB endo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smm970

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if you need natural teeth for endo exam at WREB, please let me know. I have some teeth recently pulled out. (single and multiple kanal teeth)
$40 for exam (with x-ray)
$20 for practicing (without x-ray)

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

By the way, they are clean and perfect for the endo exam. no decay no cavity nothing.
4 for $100

smm970 said:
By the way, they are clean and perfect for the endo exam. no decay no cavity nothing.
4 for $100

hello ,
i have been trying to collect teeth for cal board exam ,just to practice do you sell teeth for cal board also ,please let me know.
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
inder said:
hello ,
i have been trying to collect teeth for cal board exam ,just to practice do you sell teeth for cal board also ,please let me know.
thanks

I am selling real teeth not plastic. They are all clean and recently pulled out.
All of them were pulled out from young people so they have large pulps which means they are excellent choices for endo exam. It is upto you where to use.

smm970 said:
I am selling real teeth not plastic. They are all clean and recently pulled out.
All of them were pulled out from young people so they have large pulps which means they are excellent choices for endo exam. It is upto you where to use.

yes i know that you sell real teeth not plastic ,i am preparing for california board exam(license exam) and i need real teeth to practice on . if you want to sell some real teeth anterior teeth would also be good ,let me know.

inder said:
yes i know that you sell real teeth not plastic ,i am preparing for california board exam(license exam) and i need real teeth to practice on . if you want to sell some real teeth anterior teeth would also be good ,let me know.

I have all lower and upper premolar teeth at this moment. They are all pulled out due to ortho treatment. How many teeth do you need?

for wreb you can not use premolars.

the matrix said:
for wreb you can not use premolars.

Hahaa.............you made a wannabe millionaire a looser!!
Shame on this seller of human organs for selling that stuff............curse on him/her from the toothfairy too!!

Narcissist said:
Hahaa.............you made a wannabe millionaire a looser!!
Shame on this seller of human organs for selling that stuff............curse on him/her from the toothfairy too!!

First of all, yes you can use premolars at WREB. I did. Twice.
Second of all, I have paid much more money for practicing. Who the ..... are you talking to me? You don't even know what you are talking about. Search the net. There is a teeth market you fool....

By the way, almost all of them are sold. For your information.

smm970 said:
By the way, almost all of them are sold. For your information.

HI,

They say v need to do on multi canal teeth,but premolar is 2 rooted.Do they mean premolar with 3 canals or 2 roots 2 canals is good for the exam?

SBDS said:
HI,

They say v need to do on multi canal teeth,but premolar is 2 rooted.Do they mean premolar with 3 canals or 2 roots 2 canals is good for the exam?

Is not 2 canals multicanal!??
I think premolar is the best for the exam. You may use 1 root 1 canal for the single root tooth like most of the lower premolars. And you may use 2 root 2 canals for the multi canal tooth like first upper premolar ( you will do only one canal on the exam) They have straight and large pulp chamber and root canals. Tooth choice is extremely important.
If you want to pass the exam at first, I'd recommend you to practice as much as you can.
Good luck!

smm970 said:
Is not 2 canals multicanal!??
I think premolar is the best for the exam. You may use 1 root 1 canal for the single root tooth like most of the lower premolars. And you may use 2 root 2 canals for the multi canal tooth like first upper premolar ( you will do only one canal on the exam) They have straight and large pulp chamber and root canals. Tooth choice is extremely important.
If you want to pass the exam at first, I'd recommend you to practice as much as you can.
Good luck!
ok. rules has changed but you are still missinforming people.
you can use multicanal premolar as posterior tooth. you can not use 1 canal premolar under any circumstances:

http://www.wreb.org/dental/dentalPDFs/4Endo06.pdf

you must be kidding saying that premolar will be easier to do than molar's palatal or distal root. I dont wonder why you had to do wreb twice. did you pass at the end?
I dont realy care about your business, but it is not nice to missinform people to do good in it.

they must have recently changed the rules because I have taken the wreb like less then a year. I took it twice because one of my patients didn't show up at the first exam. I had so much difficulties regarding finding patients, having them x-ray taken and even finding extracted teeth. I bought them $50 each, that's why I'm trying to do some help for people who might be having same difficulties. that's all.

Ohh well..........so instead of getting licensed you settled for becoming a tooth seller........why dont you take the test again??

Narcissist said:
Ohh well..........so instead of getting licensed you settled for becoming a tooth seller........why dont you take the test again??

what makes you think that I don't have license?

my fellow sdners,
the forum is not a place to fight..so please quit fighting and try to help people.this thread is going way wayward...!so one more post not pertaining to this thread ,i will be forced to close/delete the thread.
thanks!
regards
fido!

Ineed teeth for wreeb, please let me know if you still have them

if you need natural teeth for endo exam at WREB, please let me know. I have some teeth recently pulled out. (single and multiple kanal teeth)

[email protected]

yes I still have them but I am not able to send them right now. I may send them after Sep. 16th. Let me know if you still interested.

[email protected]

hi,
can u tell me for which exam do u need to have a clinical exam???
i m an int dentist n wud like to know ,what next after NBDE......Pl help
stannle7

Hi! I am looking for teeth for the endo portion of the WREB. Pls let me know if you are still selling those. Thanks