Navle Exam April 2019 Study Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meltwaterVet

Reaction score
Hi, I am using VetPREP courseware to prepare for Navle Exam on April 2019. This will be my third attempt to pass the exam and I already have experience.

I am looking for a study group in the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario, Canada.

If you are interested, please give me a message.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am using VetPREP courseware to prepare for Navle Exam on April 2019. This will be my third attempt to pass the exam and I already have experience.

Hi Iam at the same situation so could you please tell me why you picked to do the exam on April not Dec , I registered to do the exam on Dec but some ppl told me Dec window is harder is that right

Did you use VetPrep for the past 2 attempts? If so, did you do all the practice and timed exam questions and how did they compare with the real exam?

Reactions: 1 user
Did you use VetPrep for the past 2 attempts? If so, did you do all the practice and timed exam questions and how did they compare with the real exam?

Hi i am planning take navle too in April. IS THERE ANY STUDY GROUP?

Reactions: 1 users
How did everyone do?
Failed with 424 points with 425 needed to pass, I couldn't believe this am when I checked my results, still devastated that I did not pass because of 1 point, I am in the ECFVG program and I'm scheduled for CPE in October, this just complicated everything for me, I am married, have 3 kids 2 jobs and I just don't know how to make time to study with my schedule, I cant stop working since I need to like pay my bills and all that good stuff :(

Hello guys,

Any retakes of Navle in December?I failed for 1 point :-(
I might try NAVLE in December, of course now I'm signed up for CPE in October so I'm forgetting about NAVLE in the mean time.

Reactions: 1 user
I might try NAVLE in December, of course now I'm signed up for CPE in October so I'm forgetting about NAVLE in the mean time.
Hi there! I'm in the same situation. I'm taking CPE in Las Vegas this October and NAFLE ideally in December (have not schduled yet). Shall we help each other prepare for CPE!!!!? this is my email: [email protected] . Please contact me if you are interested in this idea!

Reactions: 1 users

hello! how was your attempt in April? hopefully you passed it and can share some experience...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,
i am in Sydney preparing to take CPE in Las Vagas in September. If anyone is around i would love a study mate! :)

Hi
Im planing to take BCSE in April. can i join your group?

Hi every one
im in toronto and im planing to take BCSE. Is there anybody to join for study group?
would you please provide me a list of references which need for preparing BCSE?
dose zuku review work?

Hi every one
im in toronto and im planing to take BCSE. Is there anybody to join for study group?
would you please provide me a list of references which need for preparing BCSE?
dose zuku review work?
Hi, I am also planning to take BCSE. can I get help from your experience?

looking for a girl partner to study for navle nov dec 2021, we will do zuku and vetprep questions together
please contact asap

looking for a girl partner to study for navle nov dec 2021, we will do zuku and vetprep questions together
please contact asap
please contact asap
I am not a girl but still if you are interested in studying for Navle, then message me