Navy Bonus 5 months late

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Terrible Perrot. Hopefully this gets sorted out soon.

Members don't see this ad.

I followed up, and they did in fact lose my paperwork for the special pay. So now I start the 30 day wait for DFAS to process it.

The same thing happened to me - I had to barge into my local special pay office demanding answers, after radio silence from DFAS (x3) and even the pay office ignoring my e-mails for several weeks. They just straight up LOST the papers.

I just got my first LES processed with the additional pay - hopefully you got yours.

How many have concerns about under/overpayment? My new LES is all but unintelligible, and for some reason they've listed "save pay" (=CSP??) and VSP separately (I thought these were supposed to be rolled into one now - wasn't that the point?).

Anyone have any good resources for working the numbers on this? A friend of mine sent me an Excel calculator (happy to forward to anyone who wants to take a look).

The same thing happened to me - I had to barge into my local special pay office demanding answers, after radio silence from DFAS (x3) and even the pay office ignoring my e-mails for several weeks. They just straight up LOST the papers.

I just got my first LES processed with the additional pay - hopefully you got yours.

How many have concerns about under/overpayment? My new LES is all but unintelligible, and for some reason they've listed "save pay" (=CSP??) and VSP separately (I thought these were supposed to be rolled into one now - wasn't that the point?).

Anyone have any good resources for working the numbers on this? A friend of mine sent me an Excel calculator (happy to forward to anyone who wants to take a look).

Save pay should be your back pay for the previous months of not getting your IP (the new combined pay). From speaking to several different pay people, VSP is being handled differently for a lot of folks. Some are having it taken out of the same LES that you get your back pay. Others are having it taken out 1 or 2 months later. Check the deductions column and see if there is a "debt" line and at the text underneath boxes to see if you have an amount you need to pay back.