Navy, National Guard, Air force....?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adaggiote

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently received a military (i.e. Nation Guard) pamphlet in the mail that told me how I could change my life by serving. I immediately became interested and began doing the necessary paperwork online.....

Has anyone been a part of any of these military recruitment programs and then gone to med school. What kind of clinical opportunities do they offer? What have you experienced personally?

Members don't see this ad.

if a pamphlet in the mail is all it took to convince you one way or the other, i think you might be a perons who needs to sleep on it...

there is an active milimed forum further down.

If this is not the military scholarship program for medical students, I'd be very careful of signing up for anything. Even then, you should take time to think this over and speak to not just a recruiter but family members and others who have served before or may have been in the scholarship program.

Members don't see this ad :)
OK, but I will take a look at the forum down under to see if there is anything useful...In the meantime, if anyone has any experience from these military recruitment programs, please speak up.