Nazareth College of Rochester DPT 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTapplicant805

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Nazareth College of Rochester about their DPT application?

Members don't see this ad.

I have not heard anything yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't heard anything back from them since I e-submitted. Do they even send out emails saying your application is received ?

I just got an email with my a student ID and password generated for me. I logged in but there's nothing on there. Not sure what is going on. Anyone get a student ID and password from them too?

I just received my login information as well. It was the first time that I heard anything from Nazareth. I talked to IT department apparently everyone that applies gets a generic student portal but it doesn't make sense since the application deadline has already passed. I plan to call Monday to find out more.

I just received my login information as well. It was the first time that I heard anything from Nazareth. I talked to IT department apparently everyone that applies gets a generic student portal but it doesn't make sense since the application deadline has already passed. I plan to call Monday to find out more.

Hmm. That is so weird.

I just got an email with my a student ID and password generated for me. I logged in but there's nothing on there. Not sure what is going on. Anyone get a student ID and password from them too?
I also received the same email. No information on mine either.

I received the same email also! I emailed Kimberlee Schleyer for an update on my application status and she said, "Yes, your application is in a completed and verified state on PTCAS so will be part of the DPT review process." So I am guessing they will start reviewing applications soon.

Hi Nazareth applicants, do you guys know if they need GRE for their school? I called and asked but all they told me was to check the website. Th website didn't say anything but I wanted to just double check

Hi Nazareth applicants, do you guys know if they need GRE for their school? I called and asked but all they told me was to check the website. Th website didn't say anything but I wanted to just double check
If you look on PTCAS you can usually find all of the requirements for the programs. PTCAS says GRE's are not required.

I haven't received anything except for the email with my login information...

Members don't see this ad :)
Johnsol i would disregard the login info they will be sending info about interview

Anyone get the email from Nazareth today saying they are still deciding on some applications and hope to let students know by March 1?

Yes, I emailed admissions and they said it's possible for more interview invitations to be sent out.

Yes, I emailed admissions and they said it's possible for more interview invitations to be sent out.
I didn't realize they had already sent out interview invitations. @Pt17 did the Admissions person confirm they already sent some out? Do you know when? And when are the interviews taking place?

I could be wrong! I'm assuming some interviews were offered because the previous email said we would know by early December. When I emailed kim yesterday she said "there may possibly be more interviews."

I could be wrong! I'm assuming some interviews were offered because the previous email said we would know by early December. When I emailed kim yesterday she said "there may possibly be more interviews."
Thank you. Sounds like you're correct.