nbd score reports

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rachna

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,

anyone doing their applications for the following yr,please tell me wat is the procedure to send nbd score reports to universities???

Members don't see this ad.

rachna said:
hey,

anyone doing their applications for the following yr,please tell me wat is the procedure to send nbd score reports to universities???

I have the same doubt. At the ADA site they say that for every score report you want you must to send a check order of $15. I am not sure where I can get a check order...
Some universitires say that you can send a notorized copy. As I am not at USA, where can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys
You have to fill in the application on the ADA website and mail it to them with a money order or certified check.....money order-post office....certified check-bank......they say they take around 3 weeks to process it.....there is no online procedure available...its only through mail.....hope this answers ur questions.....

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi shlo,

I thought there also is a provision for us to send our scores for free to i guess 3-4 universities just at the time of finishing of our CBT? Correct me if I m wrong.

Do we have to send additional score reports by the procedure u mentioned to the same universities again?

Please elaborate,
Thanks

shlo said:
Hey guys
You have to fill in the application on the ADA website and mail it to them with a money order or certified check.....money order-post office....certified check-bank......they say they take around 3 weeks to process it.....there is no online procedure available...its only through mail.....hope this answers ur questions.....

nbde07 said:
Hi shlo,

I thought there also is a provision for us to send our scores for free to i guess 3-4 universities just at the time of finishing of our CBT? Correct me if I m wrong.

Do we have to send additional score reports by the procedure u mentioned to the same universities again?

Please elaborate,
Thanks
3 free score reports after cbt is after TOEFL...nbde you have to order them as mentioned above

nbde07 said:
Hi shlo,

Please elaborate,
Thanks

Hey
U r talking about toefl......nbde just sends one score to your house.......all the additional scores, u have to go about doing what I mentioned in the previous thread......

nbde07 said:
Hi shlo,

Please elaborate,
Thanks

Hey
As she said, u r talking about toefl......nbde just sends one score to your house.......all the additional scores, u have to go about doing what I mentioned in the previous thread......

nbde07 said:
Hi shlo,

Please elaborate,
Thanks

Hey
As d(m)ental said, u r talking about toefl......nbde just sends one score to your house.......all the additional scores, u have to go about doing what I mentioned in the previous thread......

oooooooops..sorry......internet connection was slow....ended up sending the message 3 times.....

shlo said:
Hey guys

Now I understood. Thanks a lot Shlo.