NBDE 1 after BDS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legionare

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ppl...
I am starting BDS in Pakistan. I wanted to ask that will I be able to give NBDE after BDS so i can get admission in the States or Canada for post-grad?

Appreciate your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey ppl...
I am starting BDS in Pakistan. I wanted to ask that will I be able to give NBDE after BDS so i can get admission in the States or Canada for post-grad?

Appreciate your help.

long way to go....rules are changing eveyday here about NBDE.

Before you take NBDE, you will need BDS degree.

thanks. Yeah i know long way to go but I just wanted to be sure that i can take the NBDE after BDS. Can you also tell that after NBDE 1. Will I have to study DDS/ DMD? Or something else

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks. Yeah i know long way to go but I just wanted to be sure that i can take the NBDE after BDS. Can you also tell that after NBDE 1. Will I have to study DDS/ DMD? Or something else
DDS/DMD open doors for practice all over US and Canada, but there are AEGD and MS programs that may give limited license. Like someone pointed out u have a long long way to go. And the rules change daily(pratically). Start thinking about it in ur 4th year.(year before graduation)