NBDE 1 - Dec. 20, 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alok

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Is there anyone here who take NBDE 1 on 12.20.07?

My sister took it then and is waiting for the scores.

Has anyone received them yet?

She's waiting anxiously.......

Members don't see this ad.

Hey.. took the exam on 18th.. havent got result back yet.. i think its delayed a bit due to the holidays.. anyways.. will let you know when i get mine.. adn plz let me know if you get it before i do..:thumbup:

hi,
i gave my nbde 1 on 27th still waiting. i know one of my friend gave exam on 17th dec and got his result on 28th dec..:D

dosanjh,
i thought you had applied to nyu ? can you apply without scores? anyways gud luck with ur scores..

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish my sis took it like 3 days earlier (17th)....that date seems like the threshold exam date that gives results quick. All the subsequent dates will have to wait a long time it seems like....:(

I'll definately let you guys know when we get the results.

Also, a quick questions...do you need to take the toefl before submitting the application or is it okey to take it after you submit?

a kid in my class took it the 20th too and still hasn't heard... i took mine the 31st so i still have a while to wait :scared:

good luck to everyone!

Hey guys,

we just received our scores today.

goodluck to everyone who's waiting.

I also got my score today, 88. How much did you get? Is 88 a good score for admission or should I repeat the exam. Please advise.....
Hi ,
You got a pretty decent score considering "new format". IF you have good gpa and toefl.. you have a good chance to get admission in any school.
I wish I get a similar score as you.:thumbup:

My sis's score is fairly good. She's planning to retake it though, mostly because she thinks she can do better.

I think 88 is a great score. Where are you applying, drvipul81?

Also, what's the new format of nbde? is it the fact that it is computerized?

i just found out that a kid in my class took the exam on dec 28th and got his score 2 days ago (jan 8) - but a bunch of my classmates took it around dec 20th and still haven't gotten theirs yet so who knows when they will come:confused:

ps: to answer alok - i think by new format they are referring to the fact that there are now clinical scenarios on the exam - 'testlets' - they present you with a clinical case and then ask you about 5 or so questions on it.

can anyone tell me if 84 is a decent score to apply ?????
everyone seems to be getting atleast a 90...
could anyone pls tell me the study pattern????

can anyone tell me if 84 is a decent score to apply ?????
everyone seems to be getting atleast a 90...
could anyone pls tell me the study pattern????
its not that bad but its also not that good that u will be sure to get into school.Anyways its late to apply into schools now even in NYU.so u can improve ur score.there is lot of time for u now coz u will now apply for 2009.just take 2-3 weeks off and start study again.good luck

hi,
i gave my nbde 1 on 27th still waiting. i know one of my friend gave exam on 17th dec and got his result on 28th dec..:D
Hi,
Did your friend take the exam in canada or US? Did you get your score back.. I havent heard from them yet.. its been a month now.. I think its taking more than usual time cz i have seen ppl getting within 2 or 3 weeks on average.. any suggestions ppl abt when i should expect my result back in canada??