NBDE 1 in 2 days .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

natdrea

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:eek: , i will be seating for my part 1 , cbt exam this coming thursday. I just like to thank everyone who has / had helped me during my preparation. I take this exam with an open heart and with the deepest faith i have to the Lord. For all others who are going to take the nbde1 this year...good luck and God bless

Members don't see this ad.

natdrea said:
:eek: , i will be seating for my part 1 , cbt exam this coming thursday. I just like to thank everyone who has / had helped me during my preparation. I take this exam with an open heart and with the deepest faith i have to the Lord. For all others who are going to take the nbde1 this year...good luck and God bless
Hi Natdrea,
I am sure you will do great.All the best.All my prayers are with you. :luck:

hello my friend,
i'm sure u r gonna do well!all the best! :thumbup:
tc
prady!
natdrea said:

Members don't see this ad :)
natdrea said:

Hi,
Good Luck to you.

hey,
wish u very best of luck natdrea !
i'm sure u'll do very well.

good luck once again :thumbup:

i wish u all the best natdrea! :) dont forget to post ur experience after the exam to help others too..... just relax im sure ur do great :) :) :) :)

natdrea said:

Hey Natdrea

All the best on your exam. I'm sure you'll do well. :luck:

Thanks guys for all the best wishes, i will write my experience on friday. :thumbup:

cheer_up said:
Hey Natdrea

All the best on your exam. I'm sure you'll do well. :luck:

Wish you all the very best. You will do well friend. :)

hi and best of luck to u ,try to keep a cool head before the exam !! i know its easy to say .just dont worry try ur best and leave the rest on god !!! :thumbup:

Good luck for ur exams & do post ur experiences for us.....

natdrea said:

wish you luck natdrea, all the best

natdrea said:
:eek: , i will be seating for my part 1 , cbt exam this coming thursday. I just like to thank everyone who has / had helped me during my preparation. I take this exam with an open heart and with the deepest faith i have to the Lord. For all others who are going to take the nbde1 this year...good luck and God bless[/QUOTE

u be all riight ,all the best :thumbup:

Good luck and know God has already blessed you and given you victory. This shows because you have faithfully proclaimed to all, who and what, you are putting your faith in; as well as what is most important to you for this test. Because of this He is well pleased especially in this time of celebrating His birth. Remember there are no Dentists in heaven, there is no need for us there. But if you dedicate your career to Him and to do His will and help others for the sake of helping them and not money, God will surely bless you and us, all with the necessity to pass and get into programs and then into practice. Remember the Lords timing is perfect. Happy Holidays to of you and your families. God Bless!!
Bill-FIXENSMILES01 -