NBDE 1 new format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentimax

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone knows what should i be studying for the new format nbde 1? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

pl can anybody explain me what is this new format everyone is taking about.what has changed.pl tell

Hello Tinman,

I know that it is a comprehensive exam..the released tests by the board may not help this time. Do you know of somebody who already took this test and got a high score? do you know which techniques of study should we use to get a high score?
thank you,

Members don't see this ad :)
can anyone tel me if in the new format there are questions wid slides or pics.. like fr path?

Hello Tinman,

I know that it is a comprehensive exam..the released tests by the board may not help this time. Do you know of somebody who already took this test and got a high score? do you know which techniques of study should we use to get a high score?
thank you,

I took nbde part 1 in sep and got comp score of 92......there is only one technique to score high that is to read read and read.....start with kaplan reveiw book and then read dental decks .....repeat dental decks for atleast 3 times....i do feel released papers are very useful....do it atleast 2 times......u will definately get good score...don't worry just study.....best of luck:thumbup:

I took nbde part 1 in sep and got comp score of 92......there is only one technique to score high that is to read read and read.....start with kaplan reveiw book and then read dental decks .....repeat dental decks for atleast 3 times....i do feel released papers are very useful....do it atleast 2 times......u will definately get good score...don't worry just study.....best of luck:thumbup:

Do you have Firat Aid PI for sale

hi,
would you mind telling where to study physiology?dental anatomy diagram theory.thanks

hi there
HAPPY NEW YEAR
can u plz tell me if there is any difference in dental decks from 2006-2007 and 2007-2008??
Im studying 2006-2007.....is it fine???
If u dnt mind can u plz send me ur time table and how much time you use to devote per day???I ll really appreciate ur help.
[email protected]
thanks n take care

hi kupra,

congrats for your great score!!
could you tell me which old exams you studied from, i mean what year? 1996-2006? is it enough? or should i go back? i did the exam once and got a 72..only had enough time to read decks once...could you pls advice me on that?

kaplan, is it really helpful? i took the course, but wasted so much time on their questions and videos....what do you think?

thanks a lot..

hi,
would you mind telling where to study physiology?dental anatomy diagram theory.thanks

I already mention the study stuffs which I used. I feel kaplan review book, decks and some help from internet is enough. :thumbup:

hi there
HAPPY NEW YEAR
can u plz tell me if there is any difference in dental decks from 2006-2007 and 2007-2008??
Im studying 2006-2007.....is it fine???
If u dnt mind can u plz send me ur time table and how much time you use to devote per day???I ll really appreciate ur help.
[email protected]
thanks n take care

thanks and same to u... i studied 2006-07 decks and i have no idea about new one.....so i will advice u to check it out with some current student .... i studied for all most 6 month and in last few months 8-10 hours a day.....its all depend on person to person....just make ur timetable and start studying...every one have different reading style....keep faith in urself...u will definately get good score...best of luck for ur exams:thumbup::thumbup:

hi kupra,

thanks a lot!!!!! I did paper from 85 to 2004...but most important is latest one ...if u have time then do all released paper which u have....personally i feel kaplan review book is very good....but i have no idea about their course:thumbup::thumbup:

hey
I have the nbde dental decks 2007 ...they are in good condition with the pictures and testlets section (all in paper format)
I also have the ASDA released papers in paper format.

I also have a soft copy of some question papers and high yield questions.

All this is for sale at 25$...anyone who is interested Plz contact me at [email protected]