• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

naughtyandnice

10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hi friends,
i will be retaking my exam on feb16. before that i took on july2006 pbt, could get only 78%.now taking again.very confused and burdened due to new format also.i dont know how my exam 's gonna be?well, i cant think about taking 3rd time.very hard to read those material s again and again.i will write here after my exam ,so that it could help others. and ur valuable suggestions are welcome to get good results for that day.
thanks friends,

intellidentia

10+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hi,
dont panic. the format includes only 20%testlets other 80% might goona b the same i guess. if u read some posts on nbde exam forums there r a couple of posts regarding the new format. pattern may change but subject is the same. so stay cool and stay focussed on the exam day. good luck 2 u . and pl post ur exam experience as ill b taking my exam next month.

cdc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hi guys remember one thing your score is gonna be in percentile not percentage so if the paper is tough the slope will fall and compensate for the new change in format so dont waorry anyway you donat have a choice just stay focused and all the best:thumbup:

About the Ads

dusja

10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Hi,
The material is the same. To get some idea about testlets look in Dental Decks 2006-2007.
Good luck!

naughtyandnice

10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
thanks intelligencia, cdc ,dentindia for ur inputs. and i dont have 2006 version of decks.if somebody has 2004 pilot exam, can u plz fwd me at [email protected]. i have no clue wat that looks like?
thanks,

BDS-DDS

10+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
hey N and N
with just less than 4 days left for the exam u cant sweat on things u havent done.u cant start with a new set of dental decks or a new book. or a bunch of pilot exams. just try to relax and go thru the materials u have already done.I am sure u will do very well.and all our best wishes are with u.:thumbup:

naughtyandnice

10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hey N and N
with just less than 4 days left for the exam u cant sweat on things u havent done.u cant start with a new set of dental decks or a new book. or a bunch of pilot exams. just try to relax and go thru the materials u have already done.I am sure u will do very well.and all our best wishes are with u.:thumbup:

thanks friend,
ur suggestion is very good too.thanks for good wishes.

Ali Khan

10+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hi Dude..

I Wish u all the best...Stay focussed and dont worry on wat u dont know..just concentrate on getting things right u hav already read... May god be with u....

srj

10+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey Naught:)
All the best, stay calm.:thumbup:
We shall all pray for you.

naughtyandnice

10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey Naught:)
All the best, stay calm.:thumbup:
We shall all pray for you.

thanks a lot friend for ur wishes.now i am gonna sleep and tomorrow is big day for me.i wll post my experience here for all of my friends after the exam.

docstudent

10+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2007
Status (Visible)
hey naughty and nice....wish u all the best for ur exam....just saw ur thread today....if possible do give ur feedback as it wud be helpful to me...im taking the test on 26th...good luck:thumbup: ull do well...

drmon

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hi friends,
i will be retaking my exam on feb16. before that i took on july2006 pbt, could get only 78%.now taking again.very confused and burdened due to new format also.i dont know how my exam 's gonna be?well, i cant think about taking 3rd time.very hard to read those material s again and again.i will write here after my exam ,so that it could help others. and ur valuable suggestions are welcome to get good results for that day.
thanks friends,

all the very best for ur exam...:luck:

yuvadoc

10+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Wish you all the luck for ur exam....M sure you'll do great .:)

mcr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
somebody can explain me the thingh about percentile please

thak you

basselsamy

10+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
heyy
i am willing to pass the nbde in august
so if anybody has any useful info about the new format plz tell me
is there new decks for 2007 2008
what is the least time needed for me to get my ece verification ?
what is meant by joint commision and how can i get my approval from the joint comission
anybody help plz
thank u

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.