Nbde 1 score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CANINE149

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hey when did u give ur exam... i gave it on 24 th july..not yet recieved my scores..so tensed ..what was ur raw score....

n as far as ur application.. according to my research ..there a few schools which do acccept ...but ur at borderline... a little tough ... sorry ... but if u have a strong gpa n tofel .. that might be a plus point... all the best ....

Hey,
I gave my exam on 24th too.. and recieved my scores yesterday. I got 90!! yippie.. sorry can't stop dancing:D
I am a new member on SDN and hopefully will get admission in 2010.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,
I gave my exam on 24th too.. and recieved my scores yesterday. I got 90!! yippie.. sorry can't stop dancing:D
I am a new member on SDN and hopefully will get admission in 2010.[/QUOT

how much time is needed for the prep??
appreciate ur help!!

Hey,

hi pooja,
congrats for ur score........
can u pls tell me from where u did physio?

Hello prettyindia and era,
Thanks!
Here is my study list:
Dental Decks (Must Must Must) - Revise atleast 2 times!
kaplan q bank
asda released papers from 1994-2006
guyton for physio refence
lippencort for biochem
wheelers Tooth Morphology
Biochem/physio is tough!! phew..I am lucky to get 79:laugh:
It took me about 3-4 months of preparation time.

Thanks again and goodluck all.

Hi guys, do you get a weighted score for EACH individual section along with one total composite score? Or are only raw scores given for each section and only 1 weighted composite score?

Hey,

Congratulations! best wishes for your admission too.

Hi guys, do you get a weighted score for EACH individual section along with one total composite score? Or are only raw scores given for each section and only 1 weighted composite score?

Raw score for each section with national average and 1 weighted composite score.

hey when did u give ur exam... i gave it on 24 th july..not yet recieved my scores..so tensed ..what was ur raw score....

n as far as ur application.. according to my research ..there a few schools which do acccept ...but ur at borderline... a little tough ... sorry ... but if u have a strong gpa n tofel .. that might be a plus point... all the best ....

y

Last edited:
Hello prettyindia and era,
Thanks!
Here is my study list:
Dental Decks (Must Must Must) - Revise atleast 2 times!
kaplan q bank
asda released papers from 1994-2006
guyton for physio refence
lippencort for biochem
wheelers Tooth Morphology
Biochem/physio is tough!! phew..I am lucky to get 79:laugh:
It took me about 3-4 months of preparation time.

Thanks again and goodluck all.

hi pooja, congrats. can u plz post the full name and edition for the biochem book, i have to order it.

Hi guys, I recently recieved my score, it is 83. is it any good applying to universities for admissions:confused: ? I am a graduate from India.Is it important to score above 75 in all subjects. Please let me know.

I don't know what to say! I also got an 83! I'm not sure if that's gonna be good enough. I guess I'll start studying for part II. Maybe that will help. Can anyone respond, Is 83 enough?:scared:

hi, i feel that the score is not sufficientfor getting in the dental school. but i am planning to take the part 1again coz sm1 told me that from 2010 it will be just a pass/fail basis i.e, if you clear the exam with anything above 75 you cannot give the exam again.
if anybody else knows anything about such rule plz let us know.

Pass/fail will be starting with 2012. Starting 2010 you cannot retake NDBE Part I or II if you have passing score. So if you want to improve the 83 score, than you have to start studying and take the exam in december 2009 the latest

hey there ...i got a 84... n i am stuck too...
cant understand if i should just go ahead or do what?

are u plannin to apply with 83?
plz let me know what u doin?
i am too confused right now....
I don't know what to say! I also got an 83! I'm not sure if that's gonna be good enough. I guess I'll start studying for part II. Maybe that will help. Can anyone respond, Is 83 enough?:scared: