Nbde 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deadlytooth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there going to be any changes in the NBDE format from 2010?If anyone has any idea..let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

The only change in thier website is about re-examination, effective 2010 anyone who passes can not re-take except for certain situations they are gonna post about in Dec 2009

Effective 2012 the NBDE will be a pass/fail exam (I called them and they told me that)

hope that helps

The only change in thier website is about re-examination, effective 2010 anyone who passes can not re-take except for certain situations they are gonna post about in Dec 2009

Effective 2012 the NBDE will be a pass/fail exam (I called them and they told me that)

hope that helps
x2.

For a while they were planning to switch to pass/fail in 2010, but that's now 2012.

i m new here ...may i know how to prepare for NBDE1??

hope that helps

Members don't see this ad :)

hope that helps
Does that imply that if one sits for the exam in dec 2009 is he eligible for a retake?