Nbde Final Dvd Liquidation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MMY

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys
im sure everyone has recieved a PM abt this DVD
so can anybody tell me if they have tried it and that its worth buying or not coz im not sure if its save to buy this dvd...
im sure somebody will answer me soon enough
takecare

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys
im sure everyone has recieved a PM abt this DVD
so can anybody tell me if they have tried it and that its worth buying or not coz im not sure if its save to buy this dvd...
im sure somebody will answer me soon enough
takecare

hi..me too got ths msg..and am confused as well...wat did u decide??or hv u heard any reviews from any1???
do post if u decide to buy it...
take care..
pinky..

ya me too i just got this pm now i am really really confused ...some one who has a score of more than 90 in part ndb 1 plz be kind enough and share u r method of studying and frm which source...i have yet to purchase books and money is tight...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys...share what r u talking about???no clue...:confused:

Hello friends!!!

I am a brand new member and wanted to let you know i did previously buy these materials for the same seller but on ebay!!!

I paid much more for them than on this forum. I did receive the materials and they are really amazing...I saved so much money i couldnt believe it

perhaps, this will help you all

looking forward to talking to you soon about part 1 preparation

I have no idea what DVD you are talking about ( I already took Part I ) but this "new member" sounds very fishy.......

ya this new member sure sounds fishy i just got a pm frm him tellin me how amazing tht dvd is n how i should buy it quickly....
guys if someone really knws abt the dvd lemme knw