NBDE-I released tests needed ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rafael Costa Guerra

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please e-mail me if you have originals or good quality copies of past exams, let me know what you have and how much you want.

Contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

thank you,

Rafael Guerra

Members don't see this ad.

I have an offer of 90 bucks. If you can beat this please contact me. I need to purchase it before October 2nd.

Thank you,

Rafael

HI, Rafael!
I hope you remember me - you never replied me... Nevertheless, I wanted to tell you don't be so obsessed with released exams. Yes, they will give you general idea of the format, but they won't help you much. There are hardly any questions from previous exams. I passed my exam this July - I've got 88, I'm not happy though. Anyways, if you enrolled in Kaplan, you should do all supplemental tests available there. It may sound crazy, but they are VERY helpful. Released exams with explanations at Kaplan are more than enough. Don't waste your money. Go through textbooks. If you want to score high you really have to know all subjects. Well, good luck!:p

Hey there,

Thank you very much. I am not crazy about the old exams, but I want to take some mock tests just to get used to the timing.

If you want to keep in touch, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

once again, thank you for writing.

Rafael