NBDE international

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothdigger

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A few questions:
1. Can I take NBDE 1 in China? I dont want to pay the tickets
2. How long does the NBDE score last for? Can I take it next year, but use it after 2 or 3 years?
3. If I pass the exam, can I take again to refresh the score? I heard that after 2010, you have to offer a reason for the retake. is it true?
4. If I got the interview chance in application, is it necessary for me to go to US(on campus)?

The information I can get is too little outside US, so I need help and suggestions.

Thanks for all response. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Members don't see this ad.

1) U cant take exam outside USA/CANADA

2) The exam score is valid for 3yrs

3) U can always retake the exam, if u aint happy with the result with a 3 months waiting period.

4) U need to be physically present for the interview....

Hope this helps..Merry Christmas...

3) U can always retake the exam, if u aint happy with the result with a 3 months waiting period.

HI,
I think the validity period is 5 years. One or two Universities specify that they prefer a score obtained in the last 3 years.

Thank you! But,
1."The NBDE exam is administered only at Prometric test centers in the US and Canada, once you register you will receive information directing you on how to register for a certain date." How to take it outside US?

thank you! But,
1."the nbde exam is administered only at prometric test centers in the us and canada, once you register you will receive information directing you on how to register for a certain date." how to take it outside us?

the test cant be taken outside usa and canada.....