SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

NBDE Part 1 material

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by dentalhelp2006, May 8, 2007.

1. dentalhelp2006

dentalhelp2006 2+ Year Member

Sep 17, 2006
    Which of the following books are REALLY worth buying for the part 1 exam in 1 month?
    1. Mosby's book
    2. First Aid for NBDE
    3. Made Ridiculously Simple anatomy, micro, path, biochem, etc
    4. Kaplan

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. dentaldentist

dentaldentist Junior Member 2+ Year Member

Aug 21, 2006
  4. KSDDS

KSDDS Member 5+ Year Member

Mar 15, 2005
    I'm using mainly the dental decks right now, just started studying so I'm not the real expert yet, but all of the upperclassmen I have talked to all pretty much said to stick with the decks and go through them several times. I also got several recommendations for the First Aid book which I've ordered but havn't received yet. I've heard the first aid book is better than Mosby's and have also heard that Kaplan is a waste of money.

5. mangosta

mangosta 2+ Year Member

Mar 29, 2007

dental desck definitively, :thumbup:

6. ScDds

ScDds Must pass nbde1 :p 2+ Year Member

Apr 30, 2007
    Southern Cal
    I am curious if anyone have bought one of those nbde1/2 dvd from ppl selling them on here? Do you recommend buying them?

7. tehzeeb

tehzeeb

May 11, 2007
    can someone please tell me how do i register fot nbde exam?i want to appear for this exam in this year...

8. tehzeeb

tehzeeb

May 11, 2007
    can someone please tell me how do i register for the nbde exam..i am clueless about it..but want to appear for the exam within this year

9. ItsGavinC

ItsGavinC Dentist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Oct 7, 2001
    Arizona
    You register/apply on www.ada.org (click on Education and Testing, then NBDE Part I).