NBDE part 1 original dental decks 2012-2013 newest version

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rooney09

sardines in the sea
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Newest edition 2012-2013 nbde part 1 dental decks. They are lightly used and clean with no highlighting/marks. Please message me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Decks still avaliable! Like new condition.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,

Newest edition 2012-2013 nbde part 1 dental decks. They are lightly used and clean with no highlighting/marks. Please message me if interested.

HI ,I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THOSE DECKS......CAN U PLZ MAIL ME THE DETAILS LIKE THE PRICE......... I NEED THEM... MY EMAIL ID S [email protected]

hey hi, can you please mail me the cost? and do you have any other material for nbde part 1, I would like to buy that as well. My email Id is [email protected]

i need dental decks 2012 -2013

Hi all,

Hi all,

Please email me the price at which you are willing to sell them....my email is [email protected]. Thanks!!!

Hey, I am insterested in buying those decks....are they still available? thx

Sorry, they have been sold!