NBDE Part 1 results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shlemazel3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the exam Friday August 14th. Has anyone taken their exam that day and received scores back yet?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Some of my classmates took it the 11th and 12th and got theirs today. I took it the 10th and got mine today. Someone who took it the 7th got theirs today. I'd keep an eye out for it any day now.

hi streetwolf...
ccan u plz post ur and ur frnds results and thier raw score....i gve mines on 11th but dint get result yet..

I won't post my friends' scores. I know some people on this site are my classmates and they know who I am. Anyhow I only know the raw scores of one of my friends.

My scores:

Anat: 80
Biochem: 82
Micro: 86
D-Anat: 83

Total: 331

Composite: 90

Members don't see this ad :)
streetwolf congrats on a great score less than a month until I take mine starting to get nervous.

They process scores on Thursday every week then send them out on the Friday. Normally you'll get the score two Mondays after if you took it Monday-Thursday, or three mondays if you took it after a Thursday.

Example: I took mine on the Thirteenth (a THursday), and got mine back this monday.

They process scores on Thursday every week then send them out on the Friday. Normally you'll get the score two Mondays after if you took it Monday-Thursday, or three mondays if you took it after a Thursday.

Example: I took mine on the Thirteenth (a THursday), and got mine back this monday.

Thanks for all the info....Has anyone received their scores from the 14th yet?

Last edited: