NBDE Part 1 Study Plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalhelp2006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking Part 1 in December, 07.
If anybody is interested in drawing a study plan and working togetheras a study partner for Part 1, please email me.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If anybody is interested in drawing a study plan and working togetheras a study partner for Part 1, please email me.
hye this is amanpreet.I am from india,i want to prepare for nbde part-1 .Can you help me in preparing and i also dontknow the syllabus for nbde 1.

hello, I will be taking it in december 07 as well, pm me if you want to start organizing some schedule.

I am planning to prepare for nbde but i am not sure about when i am going to taketheexam .Can i join you?

hi ..iam taking nbde part 1 in dec and need a study partner(only girls) to discuss various topics..plz pm me if somebody is interested so that we can seriously make a study plan and revise..
thanks..

hi!!!!!!

Even i am from India and planning to study for my NBDE I exams... can i also start with u guyz :)

hey dentalhelp2006,,,im also taking my part-1 in dec 2007....we can draw a study plans and work toghether....u can mail me at [email protected] waiting for ur early reply....thanx...

i want to take part 1 in dec too pls help me and study together tanx

Last edited:
Hi every one I'm a new member in this forum and also i'm interested to share studying with you but my English is not may native language so i prefer arabic if anyone is interested please emailme [email protected]

iwant to studey for nbde 1 exam ,so ineed partner to study with me. i am just started now .can i have time to enter the exam in may .

u all r studying together. i malso planning to give exam in dec 2007. so we can discuss topics.but somebody told me that lots of clinical questions r asked in the exam so if anybody of u is having such material , pls send me the link.
so that we can discuss these things

i am taking part 1 in dec, looking for discussion over phone or combined study in toronto. waiting for pm

hi ..iam taking nbde part 1 in dec and need a study partner(only girls) to discuss various topics..plz pm me if somebody is interested so that we can seriously make a study plan and revise..
thanks..

Hi

I have done my BDS in India. I want to do DDS in US.

Could you tel me, what is the procedure to get the admission in dental school. I dont hv any scores like Toefel / GRE. Is it necessary those scores.

regds
Usha

Hi guyz,
Where is the study plan? Why dont you post it online e.g Gmail calender and anyone can access it (easier with a gmail account). Good luck