nbde part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fatimah

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
i am gong to gv my exam in october is some one planing to gv at th same time i need a study partner.............plz reply me

thanks
fatimah

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Fathimah & Ashwaq!

This is Neha. I too am planning to take my Part 1 in Oct. Hows prep?

hi
i hav started with gross anatomy and readng in kaplan notes wat about u ppl ..........hope to complete by ths week

Members don't see this ad :)
hi everyone, i'm planning to give the part one exam in september, havent fixed the date yet.. currently goin thru all the old papers..

hi y'all, I m giving my test around aug/ sept. Started w/ micro & path review, will go through the tests as I review. plan to study abt 8h/ d. pm me or email me at [email protected]. A group study will be great!
Did anyone try the NBDE 1 secrets? It helps you plan for the exam.

I m giving my test around aug/ sept

There seems to be confusion here as far as basic english grammar.
For all non-english speakers, we say I'm going "to take the test", not
"im giving the test". You "give" someone a back massage or a present. You take a test, not give a test.

hi
thank or correcting us,i wan to know is kaplaan nbde part 1 suffc for th exam preparation or do we need to refer other books .i have des and kapaln notes for nbde part 1

thanks
fatimah

Hi eneryone:
This is razan, I am planning enshallah to take the test NBDpart1 in sept , I am reading anatomic sciences now.I really need study partner , if you are interested email me - [email protected]
Good luck

hi, I'm also one of those who want to do this though step and i'm interested to share knowledge about part one my exam in september and my e mail [email protected] thanksss for all.

I am also going to take the exam in september.
Going through the Kaplan review notes , decks and Kaplan supplementary tests and ofcourse the released NBDE1 papers.
revised the bio/phy and mic/path once now am moving on to anatomic sciences.
Any good ideas regarding getting good score will be appreciated:welcome:
My email is [email protected]

Best of luck to all of you:thumbup: