SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

nbde part 1

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by fatimah, May 15, 2007.

1. fatimah

fatimah 2+ Year Member

Oct 10, 2006
    hi
    i am gong to gv my exam in october is some one planing to gv at th same time i need a study partner.............plz reply me

thanks
    fatimah

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. ASHWAQ

ASHWAQ 2+ Year Member

May 2, 2007
  4. Nehajk

Nehajk 5+ Year Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Hi Fathimah & Ashwaq!

This is Neha. I too am planning to take my Part 1 in Oct. Hows prep?

5. fatimah

fatimah 2+ Year Member

Oct 10, 2006
    hi
    i hav started with gross anatomy and readng in kaplan notes wat about u ppl ..........hope to complete by ths week

6. nisreen

nisreen 2+ Year Member

Apr 10, 2007
    hi everyone, i'm planning to give the part one exam in september, havent fixed the date yet.. currently goin thru all the old papers..

7. MIMINOU00

MIMINOU00

Jan 15, 2007
    hi y'all, I m giving my test around aug/ sept. Started w/ micro & path review, will go through the tests as I review. plan to study abt 8h/ d. pm me or email me at [email protected]. A group study will be great!
    Did anyone try the NBDE 1 secrets? It helps you plan for the exam.

8. mg777

mg777 Tooth Mechanic 10+ Year Member

Jul 5, 2004
    There seems to be confusion here as far as basic english grammar.
    For all non-english speakers, we say I'm going "to take the test", not
    "im giving the test". You "give" someone a back massage or a present. You take a test, not give a test.

9. fatimah

fatimah 2+ Year Member

Oct 10, 2006
    hi
    thank or correcting us,i wan to know is kaplaan nbde part 1 suffc for th exam preparation or do we need to refer other books .i have des and kapaln notes for nbde part 1

thanks
    fatimah

10. dr.razan

dr.razan New Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Hi eneryone:
    This is razan, I am planning enshallah to take the test NBDpart1 in sept , I am reading anatomic sciences now.I really need study partner , if you are interested email me - [email protected]
    Good luck

11. Samkrait

Samkrait hope 2+ Year Member

Dec 8, 2006
    hi, I'm also one of those who want to do this though step and i'm interested to share knowledge about part one my exam in september and my e mail [email protected] thanksss for all.

12. NOUMAN

NOUMAN 2+ Year Member

Jun 6, 2007
    I am also going to take the exam in september.
    Going through the Kaplan review notes , decks and Kaplan supplementary tests and ofcourse the released NBDE1 papers.
    revised the bio/phy and mic/path once now am moving on to anatomic sciences.
    Any good ideas regarding getting good score will be appreciated:welcome:
    My email is [email protected]

Best of luck to all of you:thumbup:

13. minaabdalla

minaabdalla

Dec 22, 2005
    Hallo
    iam getting ready to retake my nbde p1 in september i need a study partner pm me if any one is intrested my email is [email protected] good luck for everyone in studying :thumbup: