NBDE part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BDS HYD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Anybody got their results who gave exam in first week of dec......

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry haven't taken it yet.. mine is on the 30th! Any last words of advice for me in last two weeks of studying? Thanks and hope you get the score you want!!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys want to ask u somthing pls,,,to work as a dental assistant for now what do i need to do,,because i know its good as a record for university that u made some practise !!!
another quest. being a permanent resident (green card holder ) does it help u !!!!

one mopre thing which is the most,,i wrote my exam on friday,,,spent some time solvin d.a quest.. i whch got me behind,, i might pass it ,,but how much iam gona get ,,thats the question....
so do u think that i can have extra time on my exam !! does it happen and how...
lookin to hear from u..

hey guys want to ask u somthing pls,,,to work as a dental assistant for now what do i need to do,,because i know its good as a record for university that u made some practise !!!
another quest. being a permanent resident (green card holder ) does it help u !!!!

one mopre thing which is the most,,i wrote my exam on friday,,,spent some time solvin d.a quest.. i whch got me behind,, i might pass it ,,but how much iam gona get ,,thats the question....
so do u think that i can have extra time on my exam !! does it happen and how...
lookin to hear from u..

Dear wadent,sorry to hear about that..as far as i know there is no such provision to get any extra time once you are done your exam.you are supposed to finish your examination within the given time limit..plz read the Part 1 candidate guide for any doubts regarding taking the examination http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/nbde01/nbde01_guide_2009.pdf

http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/nbde01/nbde01_guide_2010.pdf

Regarding the dental assistant q,i think you need to contact your state dental board where you are residing and see what are their requirements
for the license.many states don't need any license,but if you plan to do any expanded functions then you need to be registered in most of the states. you can get some idea here
http://www.danb.org/Main/statespecificinfo.asp

but its always better you call your local board directly and ask them specifically regarding this.

i have 2 friend that took the ndb1 on dec.1 and they got the results 18 days latter, both pass, i am waiting on mines, i took the exam on the 13 so i think i am going to nget them on the 31, i hope the days off doesnt count because if so i am going to get them next year, i am very nervous and dreaming about it, if it help i give you my experience.

Just a quick question. I'm about to order the ASDA old exams. Can someone clarify how they're organized. What exams are included in the separate letter codes (G, H, M, N etc). I think N is the latest release. M covers 1998-2003, if I'm not wrong. What about the others?