NBDE part 2.... any1 in for july....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jassy08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys am talking my exam in july .... 2nd week.... if any1 interested in studyn together... to discuss the qns and answers......also i am willinf to exchange the study materials..... plz join....email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hi buddy, I will be taking it in July (3rd week)maybe...i am scared because ive failed it TWICE!! its basically my last chance!! got any advice? how r u studying?

Hey I am interested in discussing QA with you as I am also planning to take part-2 in July.Do let me know if you are interested.Thanx !

QUOTE=jassy08;6643585]hey guys am talking my exam in july .... 2nd week.... if any1 interested in studyn together... to discuss the qns and answers......also i am willinf to exchange the study materials..... plz join....email me at [email protected][/QUOTE]

i will study w/ u w/ whatever questions u have...im taking test 3rd time...any released exams? w/ corect answers? thank you!!

Members don't see this ad :)
i will study w/ u w/ whatever questions u have...im taking test 3rd time...any released exams? w/ corect answers? thank you!!

And I'm laughing at your screen-name! :laugh:

Anyway I hope you pass this time!

Good Luck,
Mayank.