attu

premolar
Apr 22, 2010
Status
Dentist
Hello Frens

I got the acceptance letter from USC and I am really happy. I gave only part 1 earlier and now I am planning to give part 2. I wan to know part 2 is compulsory after the admission? Then it will be better to give it now before joining the program.

Need Advice.

Thanx in advance

OP
A

attu

premolar
Apr 22, 2010
Status
Dentist
Hey

Anyone who can suggest me the right thing.

May 5, 2010
Status
Dentist
hey attu,
i would say ,go for part 2 ! My friends at BU,UIC, TUFTS, UOP gave part 2 before admissions and all of them agree that it was a great decision on their part..cause once u get in, there would be so many other assessments plus WREB in ur case!
besides, if ur thinking u might benefit from the handouts of the clinical subjects of part 2,then, u'd only be able to give the exam at the end of the two years......................so i would say, get done with this once and for all! .............................by the way, congrats man!:laugh:

Brazilian

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2007
Status
I am in the same situation. I was thinking about taking advantage of the program, but as georgia doc said the advantage will be in the end of the 2 years. I am gonna try to take before school start too. When do you start?... Good luck and congrats!!

OP
A

attu

premolar
Apr 22, 2010
Status
Dentist
I am in the same situation. I was thinking about taking advantage of the program, but as georgia doc said the advantage will be in the end of the 2 years. I am gonna try to take before school start too. When do you start?... Good luck and congrats!!
Hello

I am planning to give the exam in Feb. I have only three months. Is that enough to prepare for Part 2. Congratulations to u.

Thanx