NBDE part 2.... Confusion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

attu

premolar
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Frens

I got the acceptance letter from USC and I am really happy. I gave only part 1 earlier and now I am planning to give part 2. I wan to know part 2 is compulsory after the admission? Then it will be better to give it now before joining the program.

Need Advice.

Thanx in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hey

Anyone who can suggest me the right thing.

hey attu,
i would say ,go for part 2 ! My friends at BU,UIC, TUFTS, UOP gave part 2 before admissions and all of them agree that it was a great decision on their part..cause once u get in, there would be so many other assessments plus WREB in ur case!
besides, if ur thinking u might benefit from the handouts of the clinical subjects of part 2,then, u'd only be able to give the exam at the end of the two years......................so i would say, get done with this once and for all! .............................by the way, congrats man!:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the same situation. I was thinking about taking advantage of the program, but as georgia doc said the advantage will be in the end of the 2 years. I am gonna try to take before school start too. When do you start?... Good luck and congrats!!

I am in the same situation. I was thinking about taking advantage of the program, but as georgia doc said the advantage will be in the end of the 2 years. I am gonna try to take before school start too. When do you start?... Good luck and congrats!!

Hello

I am planning to give the exam in Feb. I have only three months. Is that enough to prepare for Part 2. Congratulations to u.

Thanx