NBDE PART 2 recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

feelgood

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey can anyone post his/her experience who has recently taken part 2? is it true tht anyone who is giving these days is failing.. can u please tell the material followed.. thanx in advance..

Members don't see this ad.

hi there
i took my part 2 recently...exam is tough...it is not any close to part 1 exam...part 1 was super easy and although i spoiled the exam bad,i had 85+ but now i think i will fail part 2 as it was so tough...not a single question was repeat and every question i had to think a lot...nothing was direct question....

no intention to scare u but if u r not prepared dont take this exam just to try luck or sth....study really well...decks,mosby's past questions tufts pharmac tufts radiology will help!!!!!
:luck::luck:good luck dear!

hey can anyone post his/her experience who has recently taken part 2? is it true tht anyone who is giving these days is failing.. can u please tell the material followed.. thanx in advance..

hi there
i took my part 2 recently...exam is tough...it is not any close to part 1 exam...part 1 was super easy and although i spoiled the exam bad,i had 85+ but now i think i will fail part 2 as it was so tough...not a single question was repeat and every question i had to think a lot...nothing was direct question....

no intention to scare u but if u r not prepared dont take this exam just to try luck or sth....study really well...decks,mosby's past questions tufts pharmac tufts radiology will help!!!!!
:luck::luck:good luck dear!

I couldn't have said it better, when I posted in the past it was never my intention to scare anyone, it was just to point out the reality. Good luck though nyu2010dds!!

I recently got my results for the second time .... and just missed it got a 73. The test is very misleading because I walked out feeling great. Please if you have been in my situation and passed the 3rd time I need some feedback on material. My cases were really hard !

Members don't see this ad :)
I recently got my results for the second time .... and just missed it got a 73. The test is very misleading because I walked out feeling great. Please if you have been in my situation and passed the 3rd time I need some feedback on material. My cases were really hard !

funstuff - if you read some of my previous posts you may find lots of helpful information. I was in your shoes and have posted lots in this matter. Good luck!!!