nbde part 2 study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

walnut

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,anyone interested in studying for part 2 together,planning to take the exam after a few months.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes I am interested . I plan to take the exam in Sept.
If interested please pm me

Thanks
molar19

I have Part 2 question papers for sale ,
if anyone interested pls email me at [email protected]
thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I'm preparing for part II too but I just started.I hope I can do it end of the year.:)

Hi, I'm preparing for part II too but I just started.I hope I can do it end of the year.:)
i am also intrested to do group study.i am in philadelphia

Hi I am also interested! I am in Los Angeles How can we set up a group study for the part 2? Please PM me! Thanks!

Hi,

I am preparing for the NBDE part 2. Perhaps we can help out by e-mailing daily about our progress and any questions? If you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected] . I am in Boston by the way. Thanks.

Julie

Hi I am also interested! I am in Los Angeles How can we set up a group study for the part 2? Please PM me! Thanks!

Hi,

I am preparing for the NBDE part 2. Perhaps we can help out by e-mailing daily about our progress and any questions? If you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected] . I am in Boston by the way. Thanks.

Julie
Iam in Bay area andwant to take up the Nbdepart . please pm meif anyoneintrested.

Hi,
i am also preparing part2.I am also interested in doing combined study.I am planning to give exam in november.

hi
I am also interested in group studies. I am planning to take part 2 by the end of this year.