Nbde Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smileydent

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
undefinedNBDE
Hi.I have just joined this site.What is your opinion abt March 2004,NBDE part 2 PBT.I ran out of time for clinical portion.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the CBT, my computer crashed twice :mad: but then I still had a good one hr to review the paper.

Henna said:
I took the CBT, my computer crashed twice :mad: but then I still had a good one hr to review the paper.
How did the exam go ? I'm sure you did well :)

:horns: Peace

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it was pretty good first day....for clinical portion ,i am not sure....mostly guesswork :rolleyes:

hi henna and smileydent

all the best with the results. henna have u got the results yet?

what did u feel about the case-based questions henna? were u able to finish them in the time allotted?

smileydent what about u? how were the case-based questions? did it take too long to read up the history and see the radiographs etc.?

and by the way, how were the radiograph questions? were the x-ray pics clear enough or were they unfathomable like in our previous exam papers?

thanks in advance for ur answers.

Hi henna....did u have time to review clinical portion also.

Hi toothmail......yes radiographs & pics were pretty clear.....magnifying glass makes it easier to view even minor details in radiographs.....U know i used to teach oral path so radiographs were not a prob.....my only problem was lack of time for case studies....
Are u preparing for part 2

Hi Henna n smileydent,
GOOD LUCK n ALL THE BEST with the results :clap:.