nbde part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shuntyman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone....
people planning to take nbde part 2 this year plz contribute to this thread..... put in your doubts and questions that troubles you the most and help each other.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

cmon people.... out of 101 viewers no 1 is prep for NBDE part 2 .... tell about your study plans, source of study, doubts, questions-answers, etc.

Hey,
I am interested in starting wid NBDE 2 Prep. Trying 2 collect d material for it. Have collected Decks 2004, Mosby review & First aid + National Board released papers II A to II K.

What else can u advice ???? Do u have anything new ???? May be we can exchange & help each other ...

1 Query .... u got 94 in Part 1 .... still u r planning 2 appear for Part 2 ????
U can always appear for it during ur DDS course period ???? :confused:

hey is it mandatory to take nbde2 even ater getting in to a school?just wondering:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
hey is it mandatory to take nbde2 even ater getting in to a school?just wondering:rolleyes:

Its not mandatory to take part II before getting into any dental school but only it will increase the no. of dental schools you can apply to.

I am also planning to start part 2 prep. I want to compensate my bad part1 score with the best part2 score as I cannot retake part1. I have decks 2007-2008 and asda released papers. I haven't started yet. Any advice which is the best way to start.

Its not mandatory to take part II before getting into any dental school but only it will increase the no. of dental schools you can apply to.

I am also planning to start part 2 prep. I want to compensate my bad part1 score with the best part2 score as I cannot retake part1. I have decks 2007-2008 and asda released papers. I haven't started yet. Any advice which is the best way to start.

I want to prepare for nbde 2 but don't know how to get the 2007-2008 decks. Can you plz help me.

Hey 13911 ,
What ASDA released papers do u have ????? Anything after 1993 (Packet II K ) ....... If u do , can i have those too .... just tell me how ??????

AND r d decks 2007 any different from 2004 ????? I went through decks 2004 & 2007 for NBDE 1 & found that they were 99 % similar ...... just a few additions here n there ......
BUT if decks 2007 for Part2 are different ... i m interested in getting them ......

Lets help out each other.
Thankx

i have decks 2004 nd 2007, all released pprs, first aid, nd m looking for mosby .......

can ne 1 let me know abt the national mean of the individual subjects and also of the day 2 exam (try to post also the date of ur exam nd the scores)........ also if ne body has the refrence list of books for part 2 exam originally posted on ada site which is not available rite now..
Thanks.

Hey 13911 ,
What ASDA released papers do u have ????? Anything after 1993 (Packet II K ) ....... If u do , can i have those too .... just tell me how ??????

AND r d decks 2007 any different from 2004 ????? I went through decks 2004 & 2007 for NBDE 1 & found that they were 99 % similar ...... just a few additions here n there ......
BUT if decks 2007 for Part2 are different ... i m interested in getting them ......

Lets help out each other.
Thankx

I have 2L released paper. I dont know if that is sufficient. on asda website i saw 2J and 2K as well. I haven't gone through the decks yet so will not be able to tell u which one is better. About where to buy, I got it from ebay. Even mosby is available there. I messed up with part 1 and hence hoping for a good advice to start part2 preparation. Any kaplan review book available for part 2 as well.

i have decks 2004 nd 2007, all released pprs, first aid, nd m looking for mosby .......

can ne 1 let me know abt the national mean of the individual subjects and also of the day 2 exam (try to post also the date of ur exam nd the scores)........ also if ne body has the refrence list of books for part 2 exam originally posted on ada site which is not available rite now..
Thanks.

which one is better 2004 or 2007 . When u said all released papers do u mean that u have 2J, 2K and 2L. do u suggest me to buy mosby as well. please let me know if i am missing any material. Also let me know which subject are u guys starting with so that we can finish each subject every day and do the papers in the same subject following day. So that any doubts we can clarify with each other. In what time frame are u all planing to take the exam?

wanna give as soon as possible... may b november or earlier than tht..... i have heard mosby is even better than decks ....

Does anyone know what schools require seniors to take part 2 in or before December? I know Boston U does. Please list the schools if you know. Thank you.

I have 2L released paper. I dont know if that is sufficient. on asda website i saw 2J and 2K as well. I haven't gone through the decks yet so will not be able to tell u which one is better. About where to buy, I got it from ebay. Even mosby is available there. I messed up with part 1 and hence hoping for a good advice to start part2 preparation. Any kaplan review book available for part 2 as well.

Thanks for helping. I looked in ebay but couldn't find the 2007 decks. They only had 2004 decks. Any other suggestions. There is a kaplan review book. You can ask the kaplan school if they have one.

Last edited:
Thanks for helping. I looked in ebay but couldn't find the 2007 decks. They only had 2004 decks. Any other suggestions. There is a kaplan review book. You can ask the kaplan school if they have one.

Hi petal, I did find it on the day I posted the message but today even i dont see that on ebay. Keep checking, or else only option is the original company i.e dentaldecks.com (expensive though)
About the kaplan review book I shall try asking them. Thank You.

What do you guys think about the Master Dentistry PArt II review book? There is a Vol. 1 & 2. Is this book as good as the Mosby review? I would appreciate it if someone shed some light between these two. Thanks in advance!

Hello everybody,\

Count me in. I have just started collecting materials . Got decks , nbde first aid and looking for kaplan, mosby ... hey where can i get released papers? Is any one willing to sell please pm me!

Which subject u guys have started?

Just a reminder that there will be no requests to SHARE material or requests to purchase material here. Any sharing is a copyright violation and will result in disciplinary action. Ads should be only placed in the classifieds section.