NBDE Part I Anyone took it recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anteater831

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone took part I boards recently, can u let me know how it went? PM if you want.

Were there repeats from 2000-2005 exams?

Members don't see this ad.

You signed or will sign a document stating you will not communicate information on the exam before, during or after you take it.

Is it really worth it to breach this agreement???

I don't think it is.

kerrydds06 said:
You signed or will sign a document stating you will not communicate information on the exam before, during or after you take it.

Is it really worth it to breach this agreement???

I don't think it is.

Both a great answer and a great signature quote. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
WildcatDMD said:
Both a great answer and a great signature quote. :thumbup:

Got any idea how your class did as a whole on part 1?

Rezdawg said:
Got any idea how your class did as a whole on part 1?

Not really. A lot of people are still gone on APEX. Everyone I've talked to who is here in Boston passed. People are a bit uptight about actual scores, though. I'm more than happy with my score, especially with my half-assed studying (not that I didn't study quite a bit, but it was mostly in the last 2 weeks before the exam, and I only put in about 5 hrs a day instead of the 10 I had imagined myself to put in). Got a 91. Not great, but not embarrassing, either. Did the worst in the anatomy/histology section: 88, best on dental anatomy: 95.

WildcatDMD said:
Not really. A lot of people are still gone on APEX. Everyone I've talked to who is here in Boston passed. People are a bit uptight about actual scores, though. I'm more than happy with my score, especially with my half-assed studying (not that I didn't study quite a bit, but it was mostly in the last 2 weeks before the exam, and I only put in about 5 hrs a day instead of the 10 I had imagined myself to put in). Got a 91. Not great, but not embarrassing, either. Did the worst in the anatomy/histology section: 88, best on dental anatomy: 95.

Dude, thats f'in solid :thumbup: