Quantcast

NBDE Part II 2011 Materials -- Dental Decks, Mosby's, First Aid

We offer observerships!
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deskboxer

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am selling the BRAND NEWEST Edition Dental Decks 2011-2012 NBDE Part II, Newest (2007) Mosby's, and 2008 First Aid. These are really the only study materials you need to pass.

I bought the decks brand new for $230 through a special deal, opened the box, went through the dentaldecks website and made all the corrections on the appropriate cards -- so you will see the errors crossed out and edited. I only got through reading about 20 of the cards, so they're in very good shape.

With taxes and shipping, buying the same exact set (without all the corrections I made) comes out to $305 on the dentaldecks website (check it here: https://www.dentaldecks.com/Pages/ShoppingCart.aspx )

I'm also selling a used but excellent condition copy of Mosby's Review for the NBDE II (the CD packet is still unopened as well). Worth ~$35 on Amazon

Also included is a used (with lots of writing and highlighting in it) copy of First Aid NBDE Part II. Worth ~$35 on Amazon.

I'm selling the entire package for $250 (I'll pay for shipping). Send me a private message (PM) if you're interested! This is a great deal, so I will not sell the items individually. Serious buyers only, please!

kyp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I would like to buy your material.. Send me e-mail on [email protected] or call me on 2243457138 after 8:00 PM if it goes to answering m/c leave me message.. I need to buy this material soon so won't be able to wait for long time

kyp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I would like to buy your material.. Send me e-mail on [email protected] or call me on 2243457138 after 8:00 PM if it goes to answering m/c leave me message.. I need to buy this material soon so won't be able to wait for long time

deskboxer

Reaction score
Still available... serious buyers only, please. Let me know if you're interested and I can provide details for payment.