NBDE Part II Dental Decks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentChick

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out today that I passed Part II so I am now looking to sell my other copy of: NBDE Part II Dental Decks 2007-08 (latest edition) - Used but good condition and each section is spiral bound (convenient for on-the-go studying) for $80. Released exams II A-M for $30. Brand new Kaplan Lecture Notes booklet for $15. I prefer to ship to 1 buyer for all 3 ($125) but will split up if necessary. Shipping will vary depending on what you buy and how far you live from me. I had another copy of each of these and shipped them across the country for $25, so cost will not exceed $25 for all 3. PM me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

hey wht do you mean by spiral bound decks??

Each section (prostho, endo, operative,...) is spiral bound with black spiral plastic like a booklet or notebook. It's nice because it keeps them all together and once you read the card, you just flip over to the next one. You also don't have to rubberband them in between study sessions because they are already bound.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anything written on the materials and can the cards be taken out of the spiral bound?

Someone is interested in buying these. If it falls through, I'll let you know. Here are the answers to your questions though:

Kaplan book - minimum highlighting
Released exams - some keying has been done in pencil. No other markings
Decks - minimum writing. Some underlining, etc but nothing that interferes with studying. Decks could probably be unbound by twisting the plastic wire until it unravels from all of the holes or may be able to cut with scissors. You would just see the holes in the borders of the cards. You may decide you like them bound though. It's a nice feature.

Hi, I'm interested in the part 2 M series ,can you give me the details of payment?Do you accept paypal?

I'm sorry. Everything is now sold. Thank you for your interest though.