nbde part II released exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usm

Air
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello!
I want to know if the original relealed exams have x-rays that are clear. I went to the university library, and they have copies:mad:. Kaplan have copies:mad:. In both the X-rays are terrible i cannot see anything. I am thinking of getting the original exams. are they any better? or are they as terrible as the copies? and i should just deal with it!
thanks for your time!!!
usm

Members don't see this ad.

hi ,

I'm also planning to take nbde 2in few months and i'm looking for part 2 released exams.can somebody guide me that shd i buy new ones frm adas or buy frm somebody?bz i heard tht xrays r nt good in used papers..

and if used papers r ok for prepartion thn ........somebody would like to sale released papers of part2 ,plz let me know.

thanks,

hi ,
i used all ada papers which i got in dvd format & i got them printed.
the x rays were absolutely perfect
even while i was giving my part II i read on sdn that the quality of xrays & clinical pictures was not up to the mark,
but it isn't true,
the pictures & xrays are absolutely perfect,
don't waste money in buying original papers from asda, that's too much
instead focuss on getting ur basics right.
have confidence & prepare well!!!!
all the best to everybody:thumbup:

hey kapadiak i am also planning to give my part 2,actually waiting on part 1 results so i thought i should gather some information...where should i get these released papers b/c ASDA sells them at very high price..and what else should i use for preparing my part2..i have the decks and was thinking of getting FIRST AID..
if u can please give me an advice,it will be very helpful