Nbde part1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akankshagaur22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there i need NBDE part 1 material can anyone help me out with the details please.................

Members don't see this ad.

hiii guys...cn sumbdy plz tell me bfore i apply 4 a test date is it imptant 4 me 2 get my degree evaluated by ece...thnx

Members don't see this ad :)
hi there
i am done with nbde part 1,an give u fro free,contact me

hi there
i am done with nbde part 1,an give u fro free,contact me
hi,,i just started my prep for NBDE part 1 ..m livin in CA..i need KAPLAN NBDE PART 1 REVIEW BOOK...if any body have this book i can buy..
also i need some guidence that what month is better for me to give NBDE part 1 if i want add in next year...i plan for jan 2008..kindly advise me
thanks.:)

hi,,i just started my prep for NBDE part 1 ..m livin in CA..i need KAPLAN NBDE PART 1 REVIEW BOOK...if any body have this book i can buy..
also i need some guidence that what month is better for me to give NBDE part 1 if i want add in next year...i plan for jan 2008..kindly advise me
thanks.:)
the best time to write is before feb ,so u still have time to improve and send your results to the univ,

the last day this year was sept 1
[i missed it sad]

the best time to write is before feb ,so u still have time to improve and send your results to the univ,

the last day this year was sept 1
[i missed it sad]
hii,,thanks for ur reply..which university u applied n is toefl necessary for nbde..n when addmissions started?

So we should take it before Feb or in the month of Feb? Is that in case we don't get a good enough score, so we can take it again? Do they have specific dates you can take it or is it all year round?

So we should take it before Feb or in the month of Feb? Is that in case we don't get a good enough score, so we can take it again? Do they have specific dates you can take it or is it all year round?

all the year,around 3 times only

hi this is nisha here i have done my bds and have absolutely no idea about nbde n being in india i hardly find any study material of nbde herre can any1 plz help me..
hi nisha i can help u out with study material for nbde-1 exam if u want..even im giving it in dec-2007...u can mail me at
[email protected]