nbde score report request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

make you smile

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

I ordered additional score reports from the JCNDE.They sent me but have interchanged my first name and last name on the report.The dentpin is correct,i can faintly see that thru the envelope.Is that ok or should I bring it to the jcnde's notice?Another thing,when you order extra score reports at your home,can your home address be there on the score report or should the dental school address be there on it?Is it ok to send unopened score reports to schools when they do not specify that they require it directly from jcnde or ets?Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

hi,

I ordered additional score reports from the JCNDE.They sent me but have interchanged my first name and last name on the report.The dentpin is correct,i can faintly see that thru the envelope.Is that ok or should I bring it to the jcnde's notice?Another thing,when you order extra score reports at your home,can your home address be there on the score report or should the dental school address be there on it?Is it ok to send unopened score reports to schools when they do not specify that they require it directly from jcnde or ets?Thanks in advance!
In NBDE score report our name is not specified under First name and Last name- So you can't really say that they interchanged your name. Your Dentpin is correct means your name is also correct.
And yes when we order extra score reports at our HOME address it will be written on the report.Don't worry about it.

Hi Harry747,

Thanks for the info.Quite a relief to know that.