NBDE Score to PASS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Awarara

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Two of the residencies I'm applying to is requesting to submit my official NBDE Part 1 score directly to PASS. As far as I know, that can't be done right? I know the dean of my school will report that i passed part 1, but i'm not sure if that's considered official.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yes there is. You have to go directly to there website amd pay. I think is $30. For it to be sent directly.

Two of the residencies I'm applying to is requesting to submit my official NBDE Part 1 score directly to PASS. As far as I know, that can't be done right? I know the dean of my school will report that i passed part 1, but i'm not sure if that's considered official.

There's a score report request page on the NBDE site. It's easily found via Google...

On the adea site it says,

Should I have my National Board Dental Examination Score report sent directly to ADEA PASS?

A: No. Do not submit official National Board Dental Examination score results to ADEA PASS. ADEA PASS will report the National Board Dental Examination Score only if the dean or designee has reported the information directly on the Institution Evaluation Form; otherwise, this information will not be reported in your application. ADEA PASS does not return official National Board Dental Examination Score reports to applicants.

Maybe it changed recently. Did you guys just designate the nbde request to pass?