Nbde

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kareena

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, This Is Kareena.i Wanted To Know If Anybody Have Taken Up Part One On 17th . I Took My Comp Based Part 1.i Found Dental Anatomy And Biochem Physiology Really Difficult .how About Others?

Members don't see this ad.

hey
kareena good luck...for ur results...i am tking my exam soon...so wanted to clear a doubt...do we get the questions which r clinical based(like those in clinical vignettes) or they r regular...plz reply soon....
and also how was micro for u...like tell in lil detail aboutt the type of questions...
thanks n gud luck once again

dentist79 said:
hey
kareena good luck...for ur results...i am tking my exam soon...so wanted to clear a doubt...do we get the questions which r clinical based(like those in clinical vignettes) or they r regular...plz reply soon....
and also how was micro for u...like tell in lil detail aboutt the type of questions...
thanks n gud luck once again

dentist 79

dont get tensed relax...thats the key to this exam ...anyways i gave my exam in last week of june , no clinical question.....ok best of luck

Hi Kareena, I too took the exam on july 19th...I found DA very tough too... Anat and Biochem were just okay, not too good and all for me... Just keeping my fingers crossed...Good luck to you too :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I took my paper exam on 17th and I found micro/path very tough. I have no clue about 30-40% of the questions. remaining are okay though.
Did anyone has similar experience.. I am a bit worried about micro/path.

Smile2007 said:
Hi Kareena, I too took the exam on july 19th...I found DA very tough too... Anat and Biochem were just okay, not too good and all for me... Just keeping my fingers crossed...Good luck to you too :luck:

I took the exam on 17 too. Found Micro Path very hard. The rest was ok.

I also took my exam on the 17th n found anatomy, physio/biochem extremly difficult, wasnt much out of decks or d past questions......dont know where they get the questions from.........rest waz ok.......lets c wat happens now.....

Took mine on computer about the same time. The morning session (Anatomy, Biochem/Physio) was a joke...couldn't believe how easy it was. Afternoon (Micro/Path, DA) was a killer...especially occlusion. I couldn't understand what they were even asking on some of the questions. Overall I didn't think the test was too bad though.

Smile2007 said:
hi i took it on the same day i felt biochem was the killer was that easy for u
renju