NBDE1, dental decks, First aid book, Q&A, Dentessentials,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

charwar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For Sell
I prefer Paypal. I may be willing to negotiate with prices but want to wait a while before I do so. Thanks for looking.

2009-2010 Part 1 Dental Decks ($180)
I bought these Decks new and am the original owner. All the cards are there. They do have descent amount of highlighting as I tried to highlight the main points for a quicker read the 2nd time through. I have written some additional study questions on many of the cards. I have also tried to correct many of the wrong answers dental decks have made (yes there are a few).

First Aid for the NBDE Part 1 (copyright 2007) ($40)
Great book, read it cover to cover and loved it. It has many years of use, heavy highlighting, but it has the same info a new book would.

First Aid Q & A for the NBDE Part 1 (2009) . A great resource with 2 full mock
boards (800 questions 200/section). ($30)
The more questions you can get your hands on the better. As mentioned above this is the equivalent of 2 board exams. It has detailed explanations for each question and goes along with the First aid book (which made it easy to find explanations in even more depth).

Kaplan DentEssentials second edition (2008) ($30)
Almost good as new. little to no highlighting/writing. This book is chuck full of Great Charts.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am interested to buy the following books which you posted here:

1.First Aid for the NBDE Part 1 (copyright 2007) ($40)
2.First Aid Q & A for the NBDE Part 1 (2009) . A great resource with 2 full mock
boards (800 questions 200/section). ($30)
3.Kaplan DentEssentials second edition (2008) ($30)

Let me know on the availability of these books and prices and Also send me your contact details.

hey their ,am anju... am intrested in buyin the nbde part 1 book, would u pls contact me @ kimfly27@gmail.com.look forward to see your reply. and what is the price for Q&A book// thanks

hey their ,am anju... am intrested in buyin the nbde part 1 book, would u pls contact me @ kimfly27@gmail.com.look forward to see your reply. and what is the price for Q&A book// thanks

hi,
i am selling nbde part 1 first aid question bank 2010 ed for 30 dollars and ASDA released question booklet I-M with 200 questions for 45 dollars.
let me know if ur interested.