NBDE1 eligibility requiremens for inter.student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medo700

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,I'm student in the 4th year of dental school outside US (Dental student -Nonaccredited Dental School), I planning to take NBDE part 1,my quastion : do i have to get ECE report?or just i have to send the (eligibility form)include the seal of university and signature of dean to ADA.org/JCNDE?
Please help me because i'm confused,Note that i have read the NBDE part 1 guide.
*Thanks in advance for your help

Members don't see this ad.

U have to get ECE reports along with ur dent pin then only they will give a number to participate in exam

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
U have to get ECE reports along with ur dent pin then only they will give a number to participate in exam

Thanks but what's the type of documents that i have to send to ECE?

Thanks, plzz can u explaining to me more bout the steps to be qualified to get NBDE1,And if anyone have an experience this situation plzz let me know.
*Thanks

IF you are still in Dental school, then just get your dean to fill up the form and sign it and send that to the JCDE. You will then receive an email with your eligibility number/info or something like that. IF you have graduated already, then you have to get the ECE evaluation and send that instead.

IF you are still in Dental school, then just get your dean to fill up the form and sign it and send that to the JCDE. You will then receive an email with your eligibility number/info or something like that. IF you have graduated already, then you have to get the ECE evaluation and send that instead.

Attachments

• 20170422_225633.jpg
    20170422_225633.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 31
Thanks alot ,as you see in NBDE 1 guide they said that ECE report must also be provided,That's why I'm confused and I have doubt.

Easiest way just call them. NBDE staff is super friendly.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using SDN mobile