NBDE1 result received for those took the exam on Feb20 and beyond dates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imju1016

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone took the NBDE part 1 AFTER Feb 20th and LATER dates have received their results yet in the mail...

So far, people who took before Feb 15th, seem like they got their results back during the First week of March.. Please let me know if you know anyone (whether or not they pass or fail) got their results yet (Especially for those who took the exam AFTER Feb 20th and Beyond)

Thanks in advance!

P.S:
For those who already took the NBDE Part 1 and PASSED, congratulation!
For those who are currently studying their A$% off, Good luck to y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I am sure it's purely coincidental but I got my result today through mail ( I took the exam Feb 21st)
it's been exactly 3 WEEKS (21 days) since my exam date and I just thought it was kind of funny that I posted this tread in desperation to find out if anyone received their result and in the end, no reply and I'm replying back to my OWN POST.. lol anyway, I PASSED.. !!! :0
so those who took it around the same time I took mine will get their result shortly too!
good luck everyone!

hi ..Ill b sitting for the nbde part 1 in may ..please do let me know if the exam was hard and where did you study from?..please do help thanks.:)

Well, I am sure it's purely coincidental but I got my result today through mail ( I took the exam Feb 21st)
it's been exactly 3 WEEKS (21 days) since my exam date and I just thought it was kind of funny that I posted this tread in desperation to find out if anyone received their result and in the end, no reply and I'm replying back to my OWN POST.. lol anyway, I PASSED.. !!! :0
so those who took it around the same time I took mine will get their result shortly too!
good luck everyone!

congrats.:thumbup:
how was exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
good luck everyone!

hey congrats!!!
well if you could briefly tell about the exam,as you are fresh surpasser...it would be helpful.i am starting my studies now for part 1.honestly speaking,what should be my starting point?:confused: what materials u had?

I am very happy that you got your goal... can you please share that they gave result as pass or fail only? or they mentioned any thing about percentile or percentage [%]... also?
thanx.... and good luck for your future....

HI .. I appeared in late february ... My results were processed within two weeks ..... however due to postal delay I received it after 5 weeks ... No percentage / percentile was reported .. Just Pass written on it ..
Exam was very much comparble to Released ASDA papers 2000 onwards .. I did not get any new pattern questions ..