Nbeo exam materials for sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CentroUSA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello ,

For anyone who is taking the NBEO part 1 and 2 exam. I have a lot of materials I am done with and passing it to the next exam taker.

Hope this would be helpful for you as I have purchased everything in full retail price and offering them in lower price.

The following are available in per pc or as a whole package: (please see price per /pc or I can offer you a price for the whole package.)

FOR NBEO PART 1:

1. The Berkeley Study Guide Part 1 - 10th Edition. (comes on 2 spiral bound booklets.) condition is like new with slight highlighting and marking on some pages.
2. Review Questions for NBEO Part 1 by Lakshminarayanan & Bennet - Very clean inside pages, covered with plastic wrap for protection. $51.oo

3. KMK Part one Applied Basic Science Review guide , 3rd edition- by Kyle Cheatham- Review guide from KMK Educational Services - like new condition, slight highlighting inside pages. This comes with the online account review with tons of tips, review questions, quizzes etc which can be transferred to the next exam taker $$350.00

FOR NBEO PART 2

1. The Berkeley Study Guide Part 2 Clinical Science - 10th edition.
( 1 spiral bound booklet with like new condition, slight highlighting and marking inside, very intact and solid on the outside.)

2. Review questions for the NBEO Exam Part 2 - By Butterworth Heinemann's
- Slight highlighting and marking on the inside, very well intact and no smudges on the outside, also covered with plastic wrap for protection. $50.00

3. Lots of printouts and handout multiple choice questionnaire..comes in a large ziplock bag $40.00

5. Visual Perception, 3rd edition by Steven Schwartz - Like new condition, absolutely no writings inside. $55.99

6. California Regulations Related to the Practice of Optometry 2006 Edition (with 2007 supplement).
-Brand New Condition. $21.00

7. Clinical Anatomy of the Visual System. By Lee Ann Remington , 2nd Edition - Like new condition, light highlighting inside pages, plastic wrapped for protection. $99.00

8. Vaughan and Asbury's General Ophthalmology , 17th edition.
- Like new condition, with only one to two pages of light highlighting. covered in plastic wrap for protection $55.00

9. NBEO Review for Ocular Anatomy and Physiology by Nimish Patel- Spiral bound booklet $50.00 Brand New condition $40.00

All of the above are sold seperately or can offer special price if you want them all, just give me an offer.

Please contact me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Regarding the Berkeley Study Guide.

Part 1 is $95.00

Part 2 is $90.00

Sorry I forgot to include the prices.