NBME 13 as a baseline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted480019

I just took NBME 13, but haven't study anything. I still have two more semesters. I got a 110 equivalent to 146 on step 1. How bad is this for a starting score? Obviously I woudn't pass the real thing if i took right now. I haven't done anything studying such as first aid or UWorld. I just wanted some feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you just finish your first year? You mention having 2 more semesters.

I just took NBME 13, but haven't study anything. I still have two more semesters. I got a 110 equivalent to 146 on step 1. How bad is this for a starting score? Obviously I woudn't pass the real thing if i took right now. I haven't done anything studying such as first aid or UWorld. I just wanted some feedback.
Not bad... It's probably ~210. If you have 2 semesters left, you have a lot of room to improve...

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think you're going to get an accurate assessment of much taking an NBME this early.

Last edited:
I just took it just to see where I would be. I don't want to wait till the end and end up freaking out by amount of volume of things to do.

I just took it just to see where I would be. I don't want to wait till the end and end up freaking out by amount of volume of things to do.
Then there is nothing to worry about. Your score at this point is after 1 year of school and doesn't reflect your knowledge after a whole second year of learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.