NC Jurisprudence Exam - Revised rules PDF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

livefastdieyoung

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am beginning to prepare to take the NC jurisprudence exam. The statutes and laws on their website are quite long and detailed - is this what everyone read and studied? Does anyone have a PDF of the NC revised rules book that they can PM me? I cannot find it online. If anyone has any other materials they used to study/pass, please send them my way. Willing to compensate for the materials if you had to purchase it. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am beginning to prepare to take the NC jurisprudence exam. The statutes and laws on their website are quite long and detailed - is this what everyone read and studied? Does anyone have a PDF of the NC revised rules book that they can PM me? I cannot find it online. If anyone has any other materials they used to study/pass, please send them my way. Willing to compensate for the materials if you had to purchase it. Thanks!
I have been looking over the materials to take the test too.i paid the $15 to get a hard copy. It is sent with a binder and tabs for different sections. I am hoping this makes it easier when I take the test.

Hi All, I'm preparing the take both of these tests as well. What were your experiences with them? If you were able to get any other study materials I am willing to compensate. Please pm. Thank you!