Quantcast

Ndb 1 dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

donald

Members don't see this ad.
Hello, everyone! I' m somewhat new to this forum and I was wondering if someone can shed some light on my situation. I took the Ndb exam an failed one subject (bio/Fiz) and got a low grade on another. Can I retake the one with the low grade and also the one that I failed? Thank you

CALALILY

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
donald said:
Hello, everyone! I' m somewhat new to this forum and I was wondering if someone can shed some light on my situation. I took the Ndb exam an failed one subject (bio/Fiz) and got a low grade on another. Can I retake the one with the low grade and also the one that I failed? Thank you

hey donald. yes i think you can do that. if on your score card it says partial failure, then you are allowed to retake some of the failed subjects, provided you passed some with 75 or over.
call up NDBE and re-confirm this though.
hope the above helps..

fido!

the ex-***!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
yes donald,i completely agree with calalily!u can retake those parts in which u have failed!itz printed in ur score report!go thro'it!
CALALILY said:
hey donald. yes i think you can do that. if on your score card it says partial failure, then you are allowed to retake some of the failed subjects, provided you passed some with 75 or over.
hope the above helps..

FIXENSMILES01

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
donald said:

tHE INFO YOU NEED IS AT : http://ada.org/prof/ed/testing/natboard/nbde_part01_candidate_guide.pdf

However if I understand you correctly , If you have an OVERALL passing grade WITH a PARTIAL PASS , In this , you are only allowed to take over the parts that you scored UNDER or LESS then 75. So if you scored over a 75 in THREE PARTS and UNDER a 75 in ONE PART you are only allowed to take the ONE in which you scored LESS then a 75 , in your case it is Bio/Physio . You have to retake this part with in 37 months from the date which you took the whole exam or you will recieve a COMPLETE FAILURE GRADE. Also you should know that you have only two chances at RE-taking this one failed part over . after a second attempt in retaking the one part , in the event you should fail both times you will recieve a COMPLETE FAILURE.

THAT IS HOW I UNDERSTAND THE INFO TO THE LINK ABOVE, CHECK IT OUT AND SEE .- BILL

D

donald

CALALILY said:
hope the above helps..

Thank you for taking the time to answere my quastion.

D

donald

FIXENSMILES01 said:
tHE INFO YOU NEED IS AT : http://ada.org/prof/ed/testing/natboard/nbde_part01_candidate_guide.pdf

However if I understand you correctly , If you have an OVERALL passing grade WITH a PARTIAL PASS , In this , you are only allowed to take over the parts that you scored UNDER or LESS then 75. So if you scored over a 75 in THREE PARTS and UNDER a 75 in ONE PART you are only allowed to take the ONE in which you scored LESS then a 75 , in your case it is Bio/Physio . You have to retake this part with in 37 months from the date which you took the whole exam or you will recieve a COMPLETE FAILURE GRADE. Also you should know that you have only two chances at RE-taking this one failed part over . after a second attempt in retaking the one part , in the event you should fail both times you will recieve a COMPLETE FAILURE.

THAT IS HOW I UNDERSTAND THE INFO TO THE LINK ABOVE, CHECK IT OUT AND SEE .- BILL

Fixensmiles01, thank you for your accurate info an the link.