Ndb Part 1 Prepartion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nimra

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I just wanted to know if there is anyone in LOS ANGELES taking part 1 either CBT OR Written in APril, May or June... please let me know!!!!
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

nimra said:
Hi,
I just wanted to know if there is anyone in LOS ANGELES taking part 1 either CBT OR Written in APril, May or June... please let me know!!!!
Thanks!!
Hi nimra, :)
Am taking part1 CBT in march- april (not sure).Am in bay area.
Want to coordinate studies?
Best of Luck!~!

hai,
iam new to this thread. and iam sure this thread has helped a lot to many people. and hope it does to us also.
iam into my prep for part 1. wanna give cbt in a couple of months. may be in march1st week.
i stay in bay area. ie;in san jose,
if anybody intersted in sharing ideas or any combined studies most welcome.
because that way we can do it better always.
all the best for everbody.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi iam new to this thread , Iam also preparing for part 1. I am in Bay area.
Planning to give CBT in March or April. how is your prep going?

drneeru said:
Hi nimra, :)

Am taking part1 CBT in march- april (not sure).Am in bay area.
Want to coordinate studies?
Best of Luck!~!

hai rekha,
iam in bay area too. iam also preparing for part1.
where do u live in bay area?
do u want to do combined studies.
thanks

Hi anuamara,

I live in concord. Iam sorry about combined studies ,bcos not good at keeping with the pace and time b'cos of my kid. But surely will be happy to share info about reading and know about yours if you like.

anuamara said:
hai rekha,
iam in bay area too. iam also preparing for part1.
where do u live in bay area?
do u want to do combined studies.
thanks

rekha said:
Hi anuamara,

I live in concord. Iam sorry about combined studies ,bcos not good at keeping with the pace and time b'cos of my kid. But surely will be happy to share info about reading and know about yours if you like.
hai ,
rekha,
its nice that we can share info. all i want is to be in contact with other students. so that i can get some motivation and study well.because , if iam alone iam not that much into studies.
ok then we will be in touch.
good luck

Hi everyone....I am after some important information and would greatly appreciate your comments.
To start in dental school in 2006 when should one write the part1 NBDE? Does the dental schools begin their course in July of each year? Is their any validity period for the NBDE exam results?
Thanks everyone for your help...in anticipation.
ms77

nimra said:
Hi,
Thanks!!
hi
i am in LA .i am taking part 1 next month CBT. :luck:

hi i have some material for part1 and 2 for sale. pls let me know if any1s interested. pm me

Hi I am also in west LA . Will take CBT in April or so...
Good luck for everyone :thumbup:

anuamara said:
hai,
iam new to this thread. and iam sure this thread has helped a lot to many people. and hope it does to us also.
iam into my prep for part 1. wanna give cbt in a couple of months. may be in march1st week.
i stay in bay area. ie;in san jose,
if anybody intersted in sharing ideas or any combined studies most welcome.
because that way we can do it better always.
all the best for everbody.
Hi anuamara,

Am in fremont. Am to planning to give CBT around same time. pm me how to contact you .We can start combined studies. :thumbup:
DrNeeru

rekha said:
Hi iam new to this thread , Iam also preparing for part 1. I am in Bay area.
Planning to give CBT in March or April. how is your prep going?

Hi ,
I am also new to this therad. I am also reading for NBDE part 1 . I have already taken a date for exam on
Jan 31 .

Hi, welcome to this thread, perparing for part 1, but planning to give it in CBT. iam doing my dental decks now. Seems easy to read but hard to recollect things we have studied. Hope to do the best. Wish you all best too.

shan2005 said:
Hi ,
I am also new to this therad. I am also reading for NBDE part 1 . I have already taken a date for exam on
Jan 31 .

rekha said:
Hi, welcome to this thread, perparing for part 1, but planning to give it in CBT. iam doing my dental decks now. Seems easy to read but hard to recollect things we have studied. Hope to do the best. Wish you all best too.
Hi Rekha ,
Thanks for the warm welcome .
I am also giving CBT .I am doing old question papers now. Not yet started with decks yet . I dont know if I can finish reading by Jan 31.
Good luck for your exams