NDBE I - Monday - what did you guys think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sob

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all,

what did you all think of part I for those that took it today?

i thought it was quite difficult - the only solace I found was in Dental Anatomy - the picture helped a lot.

I hope the curve will be quite big!

here's to waiting . . . at least it's over!

Members don't see this ad.

Over all te Paper was OK. But thought the MicroB was touch and Bio was a little thoughtful. Any idea how many questions need to be answered correctly to get a scaled score of 90 in each of these subjects?. I dont know how this paper is in terms of difficulty compared to the previous ones. Is it true that Dec exam is more difficult than the July ( Or is it other way around ??)

Sob, What is this Picture that you said helped you a lot ??

IMHO the MicroB was still OK but the BiochemP was too tough. There were about 10-15 questions in BiochemP that I wasn't sure of the right choice as the choices seemed too confusing.
What do ya say?

let's hope the curving helps in both these subjects

Members don't see this ad :)
General Anatomy, Dental Anatomy and occlusion were the easy topics. However, some of the BioChem. question made me think if I actually DESERVED to pass since I had no idea what they were talking about...

Now it's time to wait and see. Good Luck everyone,

Rafael Guerra

Originally posted by Rafael Costa Guerra
General Anatomy, Dental Anatomy and occlusion were the easy topics. However, some of the BioChem. question made me think if I actually DESERVED to pass since I had no idea what they were talking about...

Now it's time to wait and see. Good Luck everyone,

Rafael Guerra

Exactly, I felt the same Rafael. Good to know that someone shares the same experience. Do you know others who think similar about the Biochem exam this time? If yes, may be the curving would help us.