NDBE Part 1+2

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seeundbe

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am intrested in selling Ndbe part 1 & 2 .
It has all the material which u will need to pass - Dental deck , Kapalan Book , Usmle -1 ,Question Papers 79 - 2004 & wheelers + lots more stuff .
Thanx

Members don't see this ad.

hi i am interested in buying part2 material if its in the hard copy. pm me and the list of material email [email protected]
thanks​

hi i m interested in buying the material for nbde 2.......please let me know wat all do u have and the cost as well on [email protected]
thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Let me know the cost if its hard copy?
Thanks,
syk.

hi,
iam interested in buying kaplan material only if you have . kindly tell the price for it
thanks

i am interested in buying dental decks for part 2. kindly let me know the price

Hi, I am intrested in buying part 1 material . kindly let me know the price. please pm me@ [email protected].
thankyou

also a hard copy of exams for study purposes.

what kinds do u have?

hi
i am interested in buying only the q papers.do you have the answers too?
thanks

hi,

i want to buy kaplan review (white)book.preparing for nbde part1.please email me the price at [email protected]

who has been done the NDEB part one

i'm really confused how can i pass it
plz any body help me how can study
and wich material are most important

and should i pass the toefl exam first or what?
thanks

hie am interested in hard copy of Dental decks 1 if still available reply at [email protected]
How much are you asking for it ?

hi iam intersted in part1 materials.At wat cost will you sell them??how old they are?let me know as soon as possible.you can mail me at [email protected] thanx/
Hi I am intrested in selling Ndbe part 1 & 2 .
It has all the material which u will need to pass - Dental deck , Kapalan Book , Usmle -1 ,Question Papers 79 - 2004 & wheelers + lots more stuff .
Thanx

hi ..i am interested in part 1 material...can u mail me to [email protected] regardin the cost and the list of materials

Hi,
I would like to purchase NBDE part 1 marterials from you along with other materials asap. Please detail me the price and the detail list of the materials which you have and the mode of shipment as i live in india. Pl PM at [email protected]

hi,
i m interesed in ur part1 materials. hw much is tat?i need it soon .can u send me d details to my mail id [email protected]:)