ndbe part 1 in Feb

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jimbo8282

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,
I am an international Dental student, For visa reasons (or lack of) I have
to take the test in Feb instead of July,
Now so far i ve been reading mosbey and old exams, anyone can share
their NDBE pt1 experience and what to do in a short period of time?

I have the decks and old exams, should i drop mosbey and concentrate on these instead?

what areas i should focus more on? any insight would be helpful
thx

Members don't see this ad.

study the dental deks,and the old exams,this should be enouph for short period of time,you will pass but you will not get high score
good luck

hello,
I am an international Dental student, For visa reasons (or lack of) I have
to take the test in Feb instead of July,
Now so far i ve been reading mosbey and old exams, anyone can share
their NDBE pt1 experience and what to do in a short period of time?

I have the decks and old exams, should i drop mosbey and concentrate on these instead?

what areas i should focus more on? any insight would be helpful
thx
hey guy, where did u do your DDS?

I dont think from now till feb is a short time, it s more than 2 month....u can even read kaplan...
I also wanted to take the exam december but because of Visa and also my final exam(4th yr) I am gonna postpone it for feb....

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys
thx for the reply, i did my dds in jordan
is Mosbey a good book?
thx

I think it s so basic....for example in patho section it doesnt mention many clinical manifestations of diseases....for anatomy section it s pretty good i think....but as i have not taken nbde so i dont know how much details will be asked in the exam...

thx Behnam
so whats a good reference book for patho then?
i have seen so many discussions about Kaplan lecture notes, is it good book or confusing?

how about USMLE review/First aid review?
thx

iam looking for a study parter female, my exam is also in feb... want to do question papers together and discus some important topics.. right now doing patho ..anyone interested to join me?

hi....i took my part 1 in october , got a score of 83..............am planning on re-taking part 1 as soon as i am ready ...........but i need to know what are the references i should use apart from the decks and papers for a higher score..........i would really appreciate if you would help me out..thank you

iam looking for a study parter female, my exam is also in feb... want to do question papers together and discus some important topics.. right now doing patho ..anyone interested to join me?
i am also looking to give it aorund that time.....i would not mind studying together....where r u located?

thx Behnam
so whats a good reference book for patho then?
i have seen so many discussions about Kaplan lecture notes, is it good book or confusing?

how about USMLE review/First aid review?
thx

as I had patho subject last year, in our university we used Basic Pathology by Robbins, Kumar....but its a reference book...if u need sth shorter in patho, use BRS review or Goljan Rapid Review of patho...I used both of them parallel to my course and they did help a lot....