NDBE Part 1 material for free!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brainsurgeon

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am done with my part 1?thank GOD! And have all the materials I studied for from a CD that I bought containing?Decks?Old exams?Notes?Kaplan?so anyone who is interested buzz me and ill email it to you in increments?but you better have the space for it!
This is not a prank I don?t need no payment, it?s just sad how some people try to profit of others ignorance.

Members don't see this ad.

brainsurgeon said:
I am done with my part 1…thank GOD! And have all the materials I studied for from a CD that I bought containing…Decks…Old exams…Notes…Kaplan…so anyone who is interested buzz me and ill email it to you in increments…but you better have the space for it!
This is not a prank I don't need no payment, it's just sad how some people try to profit of others ignorance.

thats like having a heart of gold....i really appreciate ur words.
keep it up ,
all the best.
bye.
cheers.

Hi Brainsurgeon
i would like to get the kaplan notes.please let me know how can i get them
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Brainsurgeon:

I would like to get the old papers....how can I get them?
By the way, thanks for your generosity, this world needs more people like you!!! :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
hey brain surgeon, we need more people like you out there thanks alot pal for your generosity.

I would like to download the kaplan and some old tests please.

my email is [email protected]

thanks

brainsurgeon said:
I am done with my part 1?thank GOD! And have all the materials I studied for from a CD that I bought containing?Decks?Old exams?Notes?Kaplan?so anyone who is interested buzz me and ill email it to you in increments?but you better have the space for it!
This is not a prank I don?t need no payment, it?s just sad how some people try to profit of others ignorance.

I would like to get, all the material you have in the CD.I am taking exam in the end of september so it will be grt help.so let me know how to do it.

thanks 4 the generous offer u are giving to every1

ginna

Hi there:Its so nice of you to help us with the part 1 materials :) .Please tell us how to down load it.I couldnt open the kazaa documents brainsurgeon .
It would be of great help if you can email it.
My email;[email protected]
Have a nice day :luck:

Hello poeple
I am now in the proces of uploading it on the net but its huge almost 400 MBs so am trying to compress if and have it for public download...thu it would be easier to send it out on CDs i just don't want to ask anyone for a blank Cd and cash to send it over....so please bear with me...

Hi Brainsurgeon
please check your p.m. I have given my email i.d. and please tell me how to download kaplan notes.
Thanks a lot

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

GREAT JOB brain surgeon on providing this material. it is of great help to everyone. keep up your generosity

Posting these materials is a copyright infringment and violates the SDN Terms of Service agreement. Kaplan's legal team will be notified, as well as the Dental Decks corporation.

Hi, :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

I would like to have the material emailed to me. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you a lot for your generocity :love:

Hi!
I would also be very greatful if you could send me the material. My e-mail is [email protected].
Thanks alot in advance brainsurgeon. :thumbup:

Hi:
I would really apreciate it if you can send me the material, my e mail is [email protected].
Thanks again... :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi brainsurgeon,
First of all thanx a ton.Its really nice of you to do what you doing.Can you please send me a copy as well.My e mail ID is [email protected]
Thanx a ton and God bless you.Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.