ndbe part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shammitandel

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friends, i am planning to take part 2 . please do advice, like ex how long does it take to complete the study material.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Shammi

It took me 6 weeks to prepare for part 2. Pls understand that this time period varies for everyone, especially if you had to work........I had to stop working thruout this study time.

Hi, I am about to take it on Dec 2 & 3. I have been studying for a month now. It is a lot of material to cover. Decks, old tests and reference texts. Are you applying any International Program?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Mari_Cristi
Hi, I am about to take it on Dec 2 & 3. I have been studying for a month now. It is a lot of material to cover. Decks, old tests and reference texts. Are you applying any International Program?

hi mari, i finshed my interview on nov 13th and now i am planning to study for part2. i have part 1 score of 91 and i am working as a dental assistant. hope to get some where. any way good luck.

Hi Shammitandel,

Well how long did it take you to revise for Part 1?91 is a great score,congratulations.I'm sure you'll do just as good in your Part 2.Wanted to ask how you are doing in your dental assistant job,as I am currently looking for one.Did you find a big diffrence in their methods from back home? When you applied did they ask you to perform something? Any info will be helpful:)

I have a BS in pre medical Science from US , my dental education was in a foreign country . Anyone knows if that will help me in any way for admission?

When do you plan to take part 2? Is it on next december?