NDBE Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I took my NDBE part I on Feb 8, however I haven't get the results. does anyone get results????
thank you

Members don't see this ad.

hello ,
i gave my exam on feb15th.. still awaiting the results... i called the ada last week,they said my results r on their way.. still waiting...

Hey guys, Good luck to you all. We all are sailing in the same boat.I have taken my part 1 on feb 16th.Waiting for my results too.

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulation docsmiley ,that's a decent score for new format..
keep us updated if u know someone who took the exam recently so we know our surrounding scores for the 2009 admission cycle.
where are u planning to apply?
wish u all the best u were a great help for me and many others in this forum

Congratulations..That is a good score.I know somebody who got into BU with your score

hi all,
i took my exam last week and am now getting nervous that when will i geyt the result and how am i gonna fair?
the exam was quite tough...lots of ques on immunity,collagen,ethics,no pic diag though,da was quite easy and ytook the cake,my advice is prepare dental anatomy well ,it really saves you if you dont know anything else......
well my ques is how do we get the result....do we need to call ada or do we get the result via e mail or post?b

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

bthv
d

Did you get your nbde 1 scores,.Please share your score ones you get them as i am waiting for mine.